Financing in 27516>Question Details

naynabob, Home Buyer in Durham, NC

Hello,what can you tell me about brier Chapel community in Chapel hill M/I homes.

Asked by naynabob, Durham, NC Wed Apr 24, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 27516

Answers

9
Desiree Goldman’s answer
I am not sure what the last post means about a highway passing through. i think he is confused with Brier Creek which is near the Durham Freeway.

Briar Chapel, Chapel Hill is in Chatham County and about 15 minutes from Downtown Chapel Hill. It has the benefit of lower property taxes.

MI Homes is a very good builder. The nice thing about this neighborhood is it has homes for all price range and styles. The amenities are terrific. The pool and clubhouse are first class. There are many trails. The newest Middle School for Chatham is built in the neighborhood and eventually there will be a new retail area.

I have sold homes by different builders in this neighborhood and operate as an exclusive Buyer's Agent.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.
Briar Chapel offers so much to so many different lifestyles. Whether you are looking for a town home or a single family, you are certain find what you are looking for in this neighborhood. Need a small lot or a larger one? You will find these alternatives in this neighborhood. What I have found interesting about the sub-division with responses of clients is the fact that you have the positioning so far off of 15-501 providing for a peaceful living experience. The fact that there are trails, swimming pool/club house, community garden and a dog park allows for opportunities to interact with not only immediate neighbors but many throughout the community. The fact that there is consistent construction translates into the fact that the neighborhood is still considered a great value to buyers. If I can assist you in any way, please give me a call, drop me a line or click on my profile. I bring 13 years of real estate experience to the table for my clients. Good luck in finding your new home.

Lannie Hall
lannie@lanniehall.net
919-926-7978
Beautiful area. Just be sure to check that the soon-to-be-built freeway connecting Durham and the interstate south of there isn't going through your back yard.
Brier Chapel is a beautiful community with great amentities and convient to Chapel Hill. There is another community that is in the early stages of construction very close to Brier Chapel called The Woodlands at Westfall. Ryan Homes is building there and have homes that start in the $290's and have lots starting at a 1/3 of an acre. They are located off of Jack Bennett Rd., if you take a right out of Brier Chapel, it is the next light and you would turn left. It is worth while going there and speaking with Griffin Coxe, he was very helpful when I visited.
I am looking for house with at least one bedroom and shower/bath in Brier chapel(Chapel Hill).Which home will offer that?total 3 to 4 bedrooms.
It is a beautiful neighborhood , green. I am showing it now if you have any specific questions I would be happy to help.
Michael
I've just had the pleasure of doing a Green Home tour in Brier Chapel. It's a wonderful community about 10 min south of UNC with a strong commitment to Green Housing. The Community is still growing, with about a half a dozen blocks still awaiting construction. The community in Brier Creek is very vibrant, with social get-togethers, children's activities, and a Community Lodge. The Neighborhood is surrounded by miles of walking trails, with more planned.

If you have any specific questions, or if you would like to tour some of the available homes, feel free to contact me.

Kendall Scoville
Realtor, Agent
919-636-1754
kendall.scoville@allentate.com
I think Briar Chapel is a great community and for the past couple of years it's been the top selling community in the Triangle. I've represented a number of buyers who have purchased there including two that I can think of who have purchased MI Homes; one a younger couple and the other a retired couple who bought one of the Villa series. I have always thought that MI offers good value for the dollar and have been good to work with from a Buyer Broker perspective. Honestly all of the builders in Briar Chapel have been good to work with which isn't always the case.

Feel free to contact me directly through my profile here on Trulia if you have any specific questions or if I can assist you in any way.
Briar Chapel Is one of the best selling communities in the Triangle.
I have sold homes in the neighborhood including MI Homes.
They are built very well. The patio homes have been a great success.

As a Buyer's agent I work with clients and builders from start to finish. Many times people assume they do not need a buyer's agent or a home inspection for new construction. That is no the case. You will have a better home by using professionals.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you have or set up an appointment to take a look at homes.

Please fee free to contact me at 919-696-5848.

Desiree Goldman
desiree@desireegoldman.com