Financing in 66210>Question Details

Awhipple, Renter in 66210

Hello, my fiance and I are Juniors at KU, studying engineering. We have been renting for 5 years and would like to get into an owner financed home.

Asked by Awhipple, 66210 Sat Jan 28, 2012

We would need 3 bedrooms in the Overland Park or surrounding areas. Please help!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 66210

Answers

4
I have pulled together the 3+ bedroom listings within Overland Park & Olathe that are currently being marketed as owner financed, contract for deed, lease to purchase, etc. for your review. This isn't to say that a home not currently being marketed as such, that the seller wouldn't be open to this type of contract. If you are looking at this type of financing because of a down payment, depending on the location of the home, you may qualify for a 0% down, USDA loan. I have several reputable lenders that I can refer you to, that can help you with this and other types of financing. With interest rates so low, this may be worthy of some research/consideration. I would be happy to meet with you to explain further and begin a more detailed search for your new home. I look forward to hearing from you and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Click the following URL to see the listings:
http://portal.heartlandmls.com/de.asp?k=82526XVUQ3&p=DE-…

Sincerely
Susan
I have compiled a list of houses in johnson county that will accept alternative financing like seller finance or contract for deed or lease to own.

http://portal.heartlandmls.com/de.asp?k=72850XMGMP&p=DE-…

let me know if you like any of these and I can make arrangements to get you in.
I just saw you were looking in OP or surrounding areas. Send me your email and I will send you what I can find.

Shelly Christ
Prudential Kansas City
shellychrist@prukc.com
Are you wanting Lawrence or the Kansas City area?

Shelly Christ
913-485-8641