Financing in 91752>Question Details

PeruvianPrin…, Other/Just Looking in Corona, CA

Hello: I refinanced my home and removed the co-borrower. How can I get the co-borrower off title? I'm part of Riverside County.

Asked by PeruvianPrincess, Corona, CA Wed Oct 6, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 91752

Answers

5
You didn't say whether the "co-borrower" was willing to participate in being removed off title! If the party should have been removed during the re-fi, talk to the title co, but if the party is unwilling to sign, you will have to find a real estate attorney to consult with. Good luck, Terry Bell, Realtor, Santa Rosa, CA
hi my name is cindi perez/remax
I live in mira loma and if you need help I could have you go to my office and set you up with title company.to help you.
This should have been taken care of with your refinance if that was what you wanted. I would call the title/escrow company and have them do that for you. The cost should be minimal since they recently worked for you.

Best wishes, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
Hello: You can contact your Realtor or the title rep who helped you purchase your home to help you fill out the "Quit Claim" form. You and your former co-borrower will sign with a notary and the simply take it to the County Recorders office. Not a difficult process. Best of luck.
You'll need to have person you are removing from Title sign a "Quit Claim".
It will need to be notarized and recorded at country recorders office.

You can get form from country recorders office (They are over off of Day Street in Moreno Valley)