Financing in Orlando>Question Details

Kenismail, Both Buyer and Seller in Orlando, FL

Hello, I am a foreign investor and I want to buy in Orlando. Can anyone recommend mortgage brokers that deal with foreigners?

Asked by Kenismail, Orlando, FL Sat Oct 15, 2011

Also what percentage downpayment can I expect to pay as a foreigner with no doc?
And are 2 positively geared properties 70-100K each realistic? Which neighborhood should I be looking at? What are the costs involved with property managers?

Answers

9
Dan Longman

President

Priority Lending Corp

954-438-3776 Ext. 11(phone)

954-602-9880 (efax)

prioritydan@bellsouth.net

http://www.prioritylendingcorp.com

Tell him Mike Wald sent you!!!
No problem getting loans for Foreign investors. I am one myself !! call or text or e mail and I will share what I know with you. 407 832 4888 alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 16, 2011
Please contact me directly.
I have several sources.
Dear Kenis
I am Marisol Gonzalez,foreign specialist registered with the Orlando Realtor's Associeation (ORIC, Orlando Regional International Council)
I am working with a Broker Lender who you can get 70/30.
Your down will be 30%
We need to start looking for properties with a pre approval letter, and proof of founds, at the moment that you submit the offer, because the market is so competitive .
Some houses, are in a good prices, and of course, they don't stay long .We have to be

My na me is Isabel Sirizzotti, I'm a Broker and I'm specialist in foreign Investor. I have a good programs for you and the interest rates are great!!
Call me at 407-361-8236. I will be happy to assit you.

Have a nice day!
Web Reference: http://www.isabelrealty.com
RBC Banks are in Orlando and they loan to foreigners. Also try Jose Morales with Hamilton Group Funding out of south Florida at 561-432-9237(Off), 561-281-2746(Cell), jmorales@floridamortgagecoach.com

Expect to be offered a 70% of loan amount, you are responsible for 30% of the purchase.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty

Most brokers deal with foreign investors but be aware that the interest rate charged to foreigners is higher than the rate charged to residents and, in addition, you would probably have to put down a very high deposit to get the loan.
It may be easier if you can get a loan in your country and then use it to invest in Orlando.
Having said all that, I can direct you to brokers who have strong connections with lenders who specialize in foreign investors.
raquel@orlandoreawltyqueen.com
Dear Freign Investor--

There is a great selection of short-term rental, vacation condos and townhomes available in Central Florida in the $70,000 to $100,000 price range. Also many lenders who provide mortgages for foreign nationals. Also, there are companies that specialize in foreign exchange to help you wire your funds. After owning a seaside villa near Charleston, SC, I have written two books, dozens of articles, and speak about buying and enjoying a vacation property or second home. Currently, I sell vacation homes in Central Florida and I would be pleased to personal work with you to find your "Dream Home" in Orlando. Call Christopher Cain 407 719-4912, or email me at vacvalue@aol.com.
Please contact me 407.797.5139 or email me at AnabellaTercero@att.net
I will be happy to provide you all the info that you need,

Anabella Tercero Okrassa
Z House Realty Group
Bilingual Agent
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 15, 2011