Financing in 30281>Question Details

Jurist, Home Buyer in Snellville, GA

Hello, Am looking to buy a house for not more than $170,000 in stockbridge GA.hw do i get a lender without no credit score?

Asked by Jurist, Snellville, GA Sat Mar 5, 2011

Am looking to buy a house for not more than $170,000 in stockbridge GA. i have never applied for credit before i use cash all off the things i do.
How will i be able to get a lender for me to buy a house for that price and will to put up $10,000 down as down payment. And montly payment of not more than $1,000. If you can assist on this pls contact tonyadewale@rocketmail.com . Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 30281

Answers

5
If you are not able to start with traditional finacing, I would suggest you try a property that has a lease purchase option. That way you can allow a portion of your rent to go towards your purchase price and then transition your lease into traditional financing. Our office is right in McDonough and we can help if you need assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.terribridges.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 15, 2011
HI JURIST,
HAVE YOU FOUND THE HOUSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY? I CAN REFER YOU TO AN AGENT WHO SPECIALIZES IN FINDING YOU THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE FOR YOUR MONEY. I'M AFRAID, WITH ONLY $10.000 TO PAY DOWN AND "NO CREDIT SCORE", YOU WILL HAVE TO EITHER RAISE MORE MONEY FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT (LENDERS THAT DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF LOAN USUALLY REQUIRE @ 30% DOWN) OR YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND A HOME FOR LESS MONEY. EITHER WAY, I THINK I CAN HELP YOU IF YOU CONTACT ME. YOU SHOULD ALSO CONTACT A LENDER WHO SPECIALIZES IN THIS TYPE OF LOAN. THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION IS:

The Westmoore Group, LLC
http://www.westmooregroup.com
Ph: (646) 801-6190
Mb: (917) 375-2386
Fx: (646) 619-4291

TO CONTACT ME JUST USE THE "CONTACT " BUTTON UNDER MY PICTURE.
GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE I CAN BE OF HELP TO YOU.
It may be helpful to speak with a lender (non-bank) who has been in the business for a few years or even a financial planner to work out a plan to establish credit in the shortest time possible. They will advise you on credit cards to take out etc that would kick start you toward credit and then toward a loan
Jurist based on the circumstances you detailed here you best bet for a possible solution is contacting a local bank in the area. Not a major bank because it woulld be a requirement to have a credit score to deal with them. Unfortunately times are changing and it's necessary to have credit available to you, so consider breaking down and getting some credit cards. Good luck.
Unfortunately all lenders are going to require that you have a good credit history. Time to start establishing credit. Good luck!