Financing in 48030>Question Details

Jason Graves, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Hard Money in Detroit

Asked by Jason Graves, Detroit, MI Thu Apr 29, 2010

Hello. I am looking for a hard money lender lendng in Detroit, MI. I am self employed, so conventional lending is out for me. I am looking to buy a $20,000 house in the Boston Edison Historic District of Detroit. I have $15,000 cash on hand. The house needs many repairs before I can move in. I am looking to borrow $25,000. This will leave me with $20,000 for repairs after purchase. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 48030

Jason it will become very hard to find a Lender to finance u for a loan dealing with a property that's worth $20k due to the fact that the home is under $50k! My best advice for u is to let me deal with your case it seem to be a first home buyer crisis in which i have helped many in that department dealing with low income grossing large home equity so they can get a proper refinance loan program on your home. Here's my email