Financing in Sandusky>Question Details

Joanne Harris, Home Buyer in Sandusky, OH

HELLOI MY CREDIT SCORE IS 550.I HAVE 30 YRS ON MY JOB.MY CREDIT IS BADDDD DUE TO STOLEN IDENTITY AND COSIGNING A CAR LOAN.IS THERE ANY LOAN COMPANY?

Asked by Joanne Harris, Sandusky, OH Tue Sep 29, 2009

THAT COULD FINNACE US FOR A $20,000.00 LOAN FOR A HOUSE???

Answers

4
Hi Joanne,

Sorry about your situation. I am a Credit Restoration and Identity Theft Expert. I can advise you exactly what you would need to do in order to clean up your credit. Please understand that this process will take about 6 weeks to 4 months to clean up properly. Let me know if I can be of service. Good luck!

Hannah Fliegel
415-999-9348
Call Garden Mortgage, talk to Gary mcNeal 937-284-0356, he doesn't say no. He will tell u what to do to improve ur score. He will truly help you and work with you.
The low credit score isn't the difficult part, it's the low loan amount. Several states were hit with a predatory lending law that restricts them from charging more than a certain percentage of the loan amount. At 20k, there won't be many companies that will want to do the work for $50. You may have to go to a finance company like American General, Wells Fargo Financial, Beneficial etc. Otherwise, buy more house (around $60,000) or improve your credit. Remember, bad credit affects your score for 12 months. After that, it's not your score that's hurting, rather lack of credit. You'll want to open new credit (secured) using companies that hold your money as security (find them at Clark Howard's website). You can also email me and I'll email you the application and instructions to start your credit again. I don't make commission on it, just want to help you. You'll need to let that credit season for 1 year before buying a home. Most FHA loans don't require payoff of collections especially on stolen identity. If you can show that the other person is making the payments on a loan, the bank won't count the debt against your income (need 12 months pay history).
Joanne,

You posted a similar question and I answered that one... check it out and see if that helps...