Financing in Arlington>Question Details

Endora_v, Home Buyer in Texas

Financing with a bank when not being a citizen and having only an itin?

Asked by Endora_v, Texas Mon Jan 14, 2013

Does any one know of a bank that finances for morgage loans for a person with no social only an itin in Arlington TX

Help the community by answering this question:


Ken Krzak’s answer
The Federal Savings Bank offers an Asset Based loan based on a pledge of tradeable securities. You do not need a job or a social security number because the loan is based on the collateral value of the securities pledged. If you have access to non retirement securities please call me at 630-430-6009.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013
Karina can help you with that. Call her at 817-469-1625 ext 3419
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 21, 2013
This is a thing of the past.

I cannot find anyone to do this in the past 2-3 years unfortunately.

If you find someone let me know.

Rent cheap in the meantime, save your money and pay cash is the best advice I can offer at this time.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Here's another suggestion for you.....Karen Rymer with The Mortgage Group @ 817-424-5995. She's the best I know! I would be happy to help you find a home if you can arrange financing.

Please keep me in mind. Arlington is my back yard!

Kelly Bowyer
Scott Davidson Realtors
cell 817-793-2761
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer