Financing in 49090>Question Details

Jen Taylor, Real Estate Pro in South Haven, MI

FHA lender for doublewides

Asked by Jen Taylor, South Haven, MI Wed Sep 16, 2009

I am looking for a local lender, in SW Michigan, who can do FHA loans for manufactured homes on metal frames ( doublewides) if you can do a 203kI too I will have struck gold!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 49090

Help the community by answering this question:


We do both!! If you need a local loan officer, just let me know.

Luke Allison
Bank of America Home Loans
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 16, 2009
Hi, I work in Gladwin County but I use Wells Fargo for FHA financing for mfg doublewide. Wells Fargo of Midland, Mi - Roberta Iacovoni. Think Independent Bank may do as well. Good luck Jen!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 16, 2009
Near impossible to find here in NC. I do have a lender that does ONLY doublewides. Equity access mortgage Tommy Lanier is the guy I use. You can see if they have a branch or sister company in Michigan. Here is the link:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 16, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer