Financing in Chandler>Question Details

Kolbyboris, Home Buyer in

Down payment assistance in gilbert/Chandler AZ? For fist time home buyers with great credit scores.

Asked by Kolbyboris, Wed Jul 11, 2012

Mu husban and I are trying to buy a home in Chandler/Gilbert Area in Arizona. I have been trying to find down payment assisantce buy cant find any programs on the internet. We have great credit scores our income in the Lower Med. and we are fist time home buyers.

Answers

7
My lender is a preferred lender for these programs. Here is your solution:

1) City of Tempe - up to $30,000 Down payment assistance

2) City of Chandler - up to $10,000 Down payment assistance

3) City of Gilbert - up to $40,000 Down payment assistance (very hard to get this one. Funds deplete quickly)

4) Anywere in Maricopa County - 5% Down payment assistance

Funds are limited and run out quickly. So is 2013 your year? Call me for details!
There are down payment assistance programs in at least one of the towns you mentioned. They have had money in the past. You did not mention whether your preference is for a already built home, or new construction. Some programs are for the former, some for the later type of home. Some programs require a contribution from the buyer, other programs have other requirements.

Another option is to work with a mortgage lender that hasa program that assists first time home buyers. Some lenders can even help you get increase credit scores so that a buyers interest rate is better than it would have been otherwise.

You did not mention how much you want to put down for a down payment or whether you have anything right now to contribute. Keep in mind that you will need funds for a home inspection, termite inspection, and any other things you want to check during the due diligence time after you make an offer on a home. There can also be closing costs.

l can help you find a program for down payment assistance if you think we could work together. I enjoy working with first time home buyers.
I am a real esate agent and I have several lenders that I work with that can help you. Can you please send me your email address so I can send over the contact list for you?

You may want to consider this option. I work with a Lender that provides one of the best home purchase program in America. They provide FREE personalized and comprehensive counseling to Members to address your particular credit and financial issues and help determine a mortgage payment that you can afford. The counseling and underwriting criteria are “character-based” and not based on credit scores and ratios. This enables them to fulfill their mission of assisting working people like you who otherwise do not have access to affordable credit. Consequently, the vast majority of the Members are low- to moderate-income many of whom have neither perfect credit nor substantial savings.

While they provide everyone with mortgage options, they also provide one extraordinary mortgage product! The mortgage is unique in that everyone that qualifies receives the same incredible terms, which makes homeownership affordable, and you do not need perfect credit.
• No Down Payment,
• No Closing Costs (The Lender pays them and does not include them in the loan),
• No Lender Fees,
• No Pre-Payment Penalty,
• No Mortgage Insurance,
• No Perfect Credit,
• Fixed 30 year below market rate at 3.25% as of 7-11-12

If you would like more information about this program please contact me.

Have a GREAT day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Greetings,

The best way to start is to call a trusted local realtor. We are in the business and have great people in lending. The larger banks are limited with their programs and I know of some great programs that my lenders can offer. Would you like me to call you? You can text or call me at 480-620-2374 if you would like and I will follow up with you.

Tina Sanchez
ProSmart Realty
I'd be happy to set up up with someone that can help you. Call anytime. #480-358-8214 or email: debraseberg@yahoo.com
Down payment assistance programs vary by each state. Your best option would be to call a local mortgage broker - they'll be able to provide you with available programs and qualification requirements. Mortgage Brokers have access to a wide range of products and programs.