Financing in 49508>Question Details

Jeff Ball, Both Buyer and Seller in Wyoming, MI

Does anyone know of a good rent to own agent who could help us find a home in Kentwood and help sell our Duplex?

Asked by Jeff Ball, Wyoming, MI Mon Feb 28, 2011

We are current owners of a Duplex in Wyoming and we are looking to move into a single family home. We would LOVE to sell our property now and move into something else. I have terrible credit (Bankruptcy) and my Fiance has credit but we are not sure how good it really is. We purchased this duplex 3 years ago for 155K...It was assessed at around 80K now. We have a growing family and would like to get our own place and not have the stress that comes with being a landlord. I have contacted MANY agents, property management, craigslist people and newspaper ads and have gotten nowhere. Our current renters are moving out April 1st and we are wanting to move as quick as possible. Any help would be very appreciated!!!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 49508

Answers

6
If you let me know more specifics, I can probably help you out with your situation. I don't work exclusively with "Rent-to-Own" sellers, I am willing to put the time in to work out a deal with some sellers. I do a lot of my work in the Kentwood area and I live here too. If you want to sit down and talk sometime, let me know. You can call me at 616-780-4725 or email me at bschutten@grar.com
Jeff,
Right now I'm working with possible two home owners in Kentwood who would consider rent to own option.
Please, call or email me with more information on your prefeferences.
At the same time I can explain different options in regards to your duplex.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Mirzet Alic
Greenridge Realty Inc.
1401 60th st Kentwood
616-634-4376
malic@greenridge.com
Hey Jeff, give Dave VDovick a call @ 616-893-3287 and he can help you out.
Web Reference: http://www.vdovickgroup.com
Jeff,
Even if your credit is bad, you should work with someone to get it back to where it needs to be to make you eligable for a mortgage loan. I am a local Mortgage Broker and I work with a company that is very affordable and does a great job working with clients getting their scores back to where they need to be. Please call me and I would be happy to put you in touch with this company, I am sure they could help.

Jim McDonald
616.604.4668
Jeff, go to my website at http://www.grhomeslive.com and check "Expired Listings Help" under website menu...

There you will be able to see how I help sellers who could not sell their homes with other Realtors. You might want to take advantage of the same services I provide.

If you interested to talk I can explain you what else can be done to accomplish your goals...

Good luck, Joe!
Web Reference: http://www.grhomeslive.com
Do you currently have your duplex listed?