Financing in Marion>Question Details

Pamela Caudi…, Home Buyer in Marion, OH

Does anyone know of a good Mortgage Banker on Marion Ohio?

Asked by Pamela Caudill, Marion, OH Wed Aug 31, 2011

Need a house loan but I have bad credit.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Marion

Answers

6
I would be more than happy to assist you if you are still looking to buy a home.

We have two convenient locations in the Marion area: one in front of Wal-Mart on Route 95 and one on Campbell Road near Whirlpool.

Stop by or give me a call.

Cody Higley
Mortgage Loan Originator
United Federal Credit Union
Marion, OH
(740) 383-5281 ext 5659
Candie at concord mortgage is the best. all the realtors will tell you so. she did mine and i have sent several people her way. if she tells you she will get you the loan...she will. Not all lenders are that way
Pam,
Check with Candy Wendling @ Concord Mortgage 375-8737, Dave Cook @ Commercial Savings Bank 389-5993, or Judy Kiger @ Am. Eagle Mortgage 383-1011-----Candy and Judy are mortgage brokers and Dave represents Commercial Savings. All are reliable and established and have been in the business for years in the Marion area.
Gary Warner
Realestate Showcase RES
Yes Call New Penn Financial

Kevin Kasian
1-866-685-7476 ext 2301
NMLS#171291
Like Jessica says, you do not have to use a loan officer (let alone a mortgage banker) in Marion, or even in Ohio. At a minimum they just have to be able to lend in Ohio, either being licensed by the state or a state/federal chartered bank/credit union.

A key question to ask in your situation to any mortgage loan officer would be: "I would like to see if I can qualify for a home, I believe there are some negative items on my credit that I might have to work on to do so, would you mind seeing if I can qualify, and if I cannot because of my credit, could you let me know what exactly I need to work on in order to qualify?"
You do not need to specifically use a OH mortgage broker. Many mortgage contacts can be used from state to state. I would try calling the major banks first, then I would also call your local credit union or local bank. Sometimes the smaller local banks have more programs that you may qualify for.