Financing in Fort Myers>Question Details

tbowles58, Other/Just Looking in Fort Myers, FL

Does anyone know of a decent MHP in North Ft. Myers or East that sells MH with land owned that may finance?

Asked by tbowles58, Fort Myers, FL Sat Feb 23, 2013

Michael Collins’ answer
Hello, my name is Michael Collins and I am with Maxim Realtors. There are many mobile home parks in the North Fort Myers area that are very nice. There are some that you actually own the land. I would be happy to assist you with your search. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss. I'm sure that we can find one that would consider owner financing. I can be reached at 239-834-3664.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

Have a great day!

Yes, Orange Harbor Mobile Home Park is a Cooperative, you can purchase a share and a home and own your land, you can purchase the mobile and pay the cooperative the monthly lot rent or you can purchase a home that is inclusive of the share. You can finance the share through various banks as it is real property. We are located on 5749 Palm Beach Blvd. Ft. Myers (Route 80), Exit 141 off 75. We have a great inventory of homes and would be happy to show you around. Our website is
Sales Agent