Financing in Denver>Question Details

Kode, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Does anyone know a hard money lender in and around Denver that can do 70% LTV at around 10%?

Asked by Kode, Denver, CO Fri Oct 21, 2011

My hard money lender changed their terms so I can't do a deal that I have through them.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Denver

Tough to say but try Pine Finanicial

My answer would also be Kevin Ambosch at Pine Financial Group as Marina mentioned below. Best of success.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 19, 2012
I settled with Pine. They make it easy to manage your cash flow during a project by providing 25% up front and 3 funding releases for the rest of the funds there after. They do 70% LTV at 15% over a 9 month period. This will make the project work for me. Thanks for all your responses.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 21, 2011
Try calling Kevin Ambosch at Pine Financial Group, Inc
10200 W 44th Ave Suite 220
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 21, 2011
Contact North Coast Financial ( next time you are in need of hard money in Denver. They have multiple lending partners that allow them to lend in the area.
15% seems way too high. 10-12% is pretty much the norm in San Diego.
We are a hard money lender and will happily lend at 9.95% at a 70% LTC.
Most of long time customers prefer to borrow more to preserve cash for the next deal, but some customers like the interest savings.
Web Reference:
Please call me. I will make a loan with a 10% note rate. I don't charge for appraisal, processing fees, legal fees etc. I will charge a 2 % origination fee. I am loaning my personal funds. I don't have rigid loan requirments. I can close in 2 days.

Bernie Friedberg
Cardinal Financial Inc
Please call me. I will make a loan with a 10% note rate. I won't require an appraisal and don't charge other fees such as processing, legal etc. I will charge you a 2 point origination fee
I'm a hard money lender in Denver http://( I don't know anyone in town with 10% rate at 70 % LtV. We can do loans with a term as long as 5 years on investment SFRs and commercial properties with quick closings. I look forward to earning your business.
Web Reference:
I will make a very short term loan with an 8% note rate and one point. I will make a loan that is used by most people doing fix and flip loans charging you 10% interest and 2 points I don't charge for appraisal, processing or other "junk fees" and I don't required you to borrow funds to put in a holding accout for remodeling.

Bernie Friedberg
Cardinal Financial Inc.
1830 Platte Street
Denver Co 80202

303-223-3481 fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
I don't know of any hard money lenders at 10%. I believe our (Good Funds Lending, LLC) rates and fees are lower than the other hard money lenders in the Denver Metro Area. We charge 12.5% interest rate, 3% origination and $200 documentation. We do not charge any up front fees.

For others reading this, I often find that borrowers that ask for a hard money loan would be better off with another funding channel (e.g. HELOC, Credit Partner, Self Directed IRA). I let them know I am happy to make the loan, but I think there may be a better channel for them. Hard money works very well for certain projects and situations, but borrowers should check out other channels before using hard money.

We are relatively new to hard money lending, but can provide references to borrowers.

You can find more information at Good Funds Lending, LLC website (

We are a true direct private hard money lender and not a broker. There are no 3rd party underwriters or fund investors that can complicate or slow the process, increase the costs or even withdraw funding. We make hard money loans to experienced investor borrowers (borrowers have typically completed at least 3 similar projects). We recognize there are capable first time borrowers, but we believe on average experience lowers the risk of unsuccessful projects and lowers our costs. Hence we can be flexible, quick and have lower rates and fees.

The aforementioned is personal opinion and I believe it to be correct at the time of posting. None of the content should be considered a binding offer or agreement. I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information. I recommend consulting a qualified professional before acting. Rates and terms are subject to change.
Web Reference:
Check with Denver mortage comapny???Maybe they direct in the right direction.
I haven't heard of anyone other than Merchants lending at 10%. Good luck!
A broker in my office does some lending on the side. Here is the email I received for him last night:

Hello Fellow DTC Agents,

I just wanted to put an email out to the office to let everyone know that
my partner and I run a hard money lending business if you or a client have
need of our services. We provide 100% financing for our clients that qualify
with our funding program. We are typically funding investors that want to
buy and hold property for long term rental but we will look at investments
for resale also. We specialize in short term funding 30-90 days and are one
of the least expensive lenders in town starting at 3 points and 12.5% interest.
If you have an investment loan you would like us to look at please give me
a call.

Thank You
Michael Johnston

Web Reference:
The best lender I know is McClain Financial at 303.243.2977. I strongly recommend them, I have used them personally and in some cases will even lend you money for the repairs, depending on the LTV ratio.
You can finance 100% depending on the situation with Castle Investment in Pueblo.
Call 719-545-6692
As for Sean

"We still offer 100% purchase and rehab money (if the deal makes sense); we charge ten points, $1850 funding fee, and 14% interest; the note balloons in two years…no penalties for early payoff. " Sean

This is from April 2011 so you will need to check and see what the latest cost is.

Good Luck! Jacob
Yes, I have used Mclain Financial. They are great to work with, they might even include the cost of repairs on the loan. You can contact Mike McLain at 303.243.2977
Great and timely question for me. I look forward to the responses.
Kode - don't know about the 70% but try Rick Phillips at Rock Mortgage. 303.523.3730
Tim Klein
Metro Brokers - The Realty Werks
Merchants Mortgage is one of the best renovation lenders in town. They will do 80% - 90% LTV at 10 -12% but you need to qualify. It is what they call soft money. You will have to have assets and good credit. If you do they are definitely worth the call.