Financing in 55076>Question Details

Jenny, Home Buyer in Inver Grove Heights,...

Does anyone know a good lender that will work with us and not turn us away and we will approve i am a first?

Asked by Jenny, Inver Grove Heights, MN Thu May 29, 2008

time home buyer and are sick of renting?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 55076

We ALL know good lenders who will work with first time buyers....but do you need thousands of recommendations from the thousands of people who read questions on Trulia?

Go to your local bank, your credit union. Call a realtor who may be able to recommend several mortgage consultants.

Buying a home is a bigger investment than buying a car. Yet people do more shopping around when buying a car....

Also check out the various Home Buying Assistance programs offered by your city or county. Often times, they are also linked with mortgage companies who provide a myriad of lending programs.

Take care and good luck!
You will need to qualify for the loan. Getting turned down has nothing to do with the lender it has more to do with the lending guidelines.
Web Reference:
I already answered this questions for you several times over the last few days. I understand that first time home buyers have a lot of questions, but until you actually pick up the phone and talk to somebody you won't get very far. Good luck to you.
Web Reference:

If you'd like to give me a call tomorrow, I'd be happy to steer you to a great lender right near your area....she's in Woodbury! My cell is 612-414-1144.

Thanks, Todd Norsted
Web Reference:
By the way your question is written I think you may have marginal credit that is why you are concerned. I work with a lender who has some excellent programs even in this market! He has been able to qualify some of my clients that no one else has and give them still great rates. Highly recommend calling him, he will treat you with respect. His name is Rick Anderson and his phone number is 612-418-8479. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Web Reference: