Financing in Salinas>Question Details

Jessie, Home Buyer in Salinas, CA

Does anybody know of a good morgage company(in Salinas,ca) that would be able to tell if I qualify for a home loan.. Since i'm a first time

Asked by Jessie, Salinas, CA Sun Oct 11, 2009

home buyer

Answers

4
Jessica, have you had a chance to select a Realtor yet? Often times they have a good relationship with a lender that allows buyers such as yourself to get a great team to help them buy. If the lender and the Realtor are on the same page, it makes the process much smoother. I found a great lender, but it took a while to find the guy that was willing to offer the same level of service that I did. I do have buyers come to me on occasion with a lender that can't get the job done in this kind of market.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 14, 2009
Hi Jessica,
I live in Hollister and currently have some listings in Salinas. If you would like some referrals in our area...just give me a call and I can suggest some people that have worked with me for years, that are honest and get the job done.
phone: 831-801-3179
Web Reference: http://www.tntdavis.com
Yes, Jessica I am a loan originator for Bank of America and I am licensed in 50 States. I wil be happy to get you pre-qualified to buy a home. I will need some information from you and I will call you on Tuesday to get them if you wish. Please send me your telephone number to ralph.rojas@bankofamerica.com.
Have a nice Hoilday.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 11, 2009
Hi Jessica,
I would advise you to contact a Bank directly. Wells Fargo is writing the majority of the loans now.