Financing in Bridgeport>Question Details

pinny220, Home Buyer in Bridgeport, CT

Does a condo in Bpt. Ct have to be FHA approved to get a reverse mortgage. I currently have mortgage on the property.

Asked by pinny220, Bridgeport, CT Sun Aug 11, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Typically the home has to be paid off in order to get a reverse mortgage. Talk to a lender about possible taking out a second mortgage or an equity line of credit.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 11, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer