Financing in Artesia>Question Details

tiffanyrene, Other/Just Looking in Artesia, NM

Do you have to have 2 year job experience at the same job to get a solitaire home financed?

Asked by tiffanyrene, Artesia, NM Wed Jun 6, 2012

My husband & I are trying to buy a home. he is 21 & has good credit but he hasnt been at the same job for two years hes been in the same field for two years just 2 seperate jobs. Help!

Answers

2
No, that's not the case with all mortgage lenders. There are many lenders with various programs for home buyers. For example, one lender that I work with can qualify a buyer who has relocated and recently switched jobs.

There are many options out there.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com
The best thing to do next is for you and your husband to make an appointment with your local community bank in Artesia, NM. Their mortgage department will have the best resources available to help you understand mortgage financing for lst time home buyers. You may be eligible for FHA financing which gives you the benefit of 3.5% down. Do yourself a favor and call one of your local bank lenders today so you can find out your buying power and what you qualify for in purchasing a home. Best of luck!