Financing in 92592>Question Details

yiping_he, Real Estate Pro in ,

Do any lenders in southern California work with delayed financing program?

Asked by yiping_he, , Wed Jan 9, 2013

My name is Yiping He and I’m purchasing a single family property with cash in south Temecula (zip code: 92592) and would like to know if any lenders work with delayed financing program in this area. The purchase price with cash is 226K. If you do work with the delayed financing program and are licensed in southern California, please provide your contact information and the following info so I can move forward.
1. Minimum loan amount
2. Fee schedule and closing costs
3. Current Interest rate
4. Realistic time period to expect on closing loan with you

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 92592

I work with the delayed financing program where investors can buy and refi immediately after closing their purchase.

==> $90,000 is generally my minimum loan amount, lender fee is $1,175. We'll close in under 30 days assuming we receive all the information to close the loan in a timely manner from you, title, and escrow, and appraiser.

Cannot quote a rate due to compliance reasons and not sure if you are looking for a 5, 7, 10 year arm or 30 yr fxd, and I have no idea what LTV you are expecting.

We can discuss rate via phone. Due to the volatility of the market, it's nearly impossible to get an accurate rate quote form multiple lenders because in 15-30 minutes there could be a re-price and rates change. Rates can change up to 4 times a day on a day where there is economic news being released (inflation, jobs report etc...).

The maximum loan to value is 70% unless you own more than 4 properties that are financed. How many homes do you own?
Web Reference:
Thank you so much and you answered all my questions. I will visit Temecula this Saturday (1/12) around 12. I could like to visit your office if you are available around that time frame. Thank you very much.
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013
Brad sounds like the best prospect on these question and answers, I don't know him, however he has the Best solution/answer!
There are many questions that need to answered before quotes can come into play. Loan to value, FICO, and occupancy of the product. Closing time can be 30 days and fees are subject to the rates. Due to California High Cost loans, if you are looking at investment cash out, $90,000 is the approximate minimum.