Financing in 47012>Question Details

cingood03, Home Buyer in Brookville, IN

Do any builders accept a USDA direct loan as financing for a new construction?

Asked by cingood03, Brookville, IN Thu Oct 11, 2012

My husband and I own our building lot and have all the paperwork filed and finished for a USDA Direct Loan we were hoping to use to build. We have been looking for a contractor for sometime now and even if they say they accept USDA funding in the beginning we are finding that is not exactly the case. As they just attempt to persuade into using whatever financing company they are affiliated with. Or we cannot get a straight answer in order to move forward. Or are flat out ignored.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 47012

Answers

1
I'm with ya!
We should talk.
I did Not think it was going to suck!
We actually found a Modular home builder that works with USDA in our area. I think they build in some areas of Michigan. We met with them over the weekend and everything seemed nice. Now were are just waiting for them to give us a bid to submit to the USDA. This place actually had floor plans geared specially for our type of financing. I hope they do your area. I feel you pain. The entire process has been such a long and painful thing.

Here's the link: http://www.unibiltcustomhomes.com/
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012