Financing in Waterville>Question Details

Bill, Home Buyer in Waterville, ME

Desperately need to get mortgage/loan with a 589 credit score

Asked by Bill, Waterville, ME Wed Oct 20, 2010

I had to move out of state in order to find a job and my wife and I have been seperated because of this. We own 10 acres in Maine which I have been living in an rv on. In order to get my wife up here, I need to make our land livable. I need to get a loan or mortgage to do the following... driveway installed, well, septic, power and to buy a new or used mobile. $35,000-$50,000 will get all of this done. We owe nothing on the 10 acres.
I have been at my current job since May of 2010 and I make $3500-$3900 a month. I have 2 payments, a truck loan ($345) and a credit card with a $1,000 limit ($20 mo). As soon as I can get a livable place for 2 people and a baby, I can finally be with my wife again. Any help is MUCH MUCH appreciated.

Answers

27
Adams’ answer
Are you in debt? Do you need a loan to start up a new business? Are you financially break down,Do you need a loan to buy a Car or a House? Have you been turn down by your local bank in getting finance to you want to improve your financial s? do you need a loan to pay off your bills? Search no more as the Rutherford lending Firm is welcoming you the opportunity to get all kinds of loan you need at a very affordable interest of 3.%. for more information contact us now via email at paylessloanfunding@shqiptar.eu

Complete and return the information below so we can proceed with the loan application:

Name:
Country:
Address:
ZIP Code:
Loan Amount Needed:
Duration:
Mobile number:
Come back to us with this information now.

C.E.O
Rutherford Morgan.
Email:paylessloanfunding@shqiptar.eu
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit, seems like you can get approved now. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can.

Good day,
Dear Loan Seekers, Greetings from MICHAEL LOAN HERITAGE.
We are certified Loan lender that offers loan to people who are in need of loans. We gives out loans for project, business, taxes, bills, and so many others reasons.We operate at 3% interest rate.There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company,We give out.

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.

We are certified, trustworthy,reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic. If you are interested please contact us at
michaelloanheritage7@outlook.com
Customer care.
MICHAEL LOAN HERITAGE
Flag Sat Jan 10, 2015
Good day,

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.

michaelloanheritage7@outlook.com
Customer care.
MICHAEL LOAN HERITAGE
Flag Sat Jan 10, 2015
hi Bill, technically with FHA you can get by with as low at 580 credit. Real life -- you need 620+ for an easy loan with good terms. I recommend spending two or three months fixing credit.

I also recommend charming your wife a bit to get her to live with you in the RV for the two or three months needed to fix things up. It's called the power of love. Better than any credit for life happiness!
Hi Bill

You should be able to get a cash out refinance at a higher rate by talking to a hard money lender.
If you wait and in time your credit improves then you can get both a loan as well as a rehab loan.

A lot also depends on the value of your ten acres.
Best Regards
Perry
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 20, 2010
Good day,

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.

michaelloanheritage7@outlook.com
Customer care.
MICHAEL LOAN HERITAGE
0 votes Thank Flag Link Yesterday at 8:29pm

Dear Loan Seekers i am Mr Carlos Hunter from United State of America (USA) i have been searching for a loan for more than 2years and all lenders i have get in touch with have rip me off more than $3,300.00, i thought there is no way i can get a loan online not on till the day a friend of mine called James Butler direct me to a legit and genuine loan lender called Mr Raj Thomas who lend me a loan of $75,000.00, am a happy man today and i promise my self that i will keep posting online about the good thing that Mr Raj Thomas has done in my life and the life of my family if you need a loan contact them today (rajthomasloanfirm@gmail.com) may the good lord bless Mr Raj Thomas and his company i pray God give them the spirit to continue with their generosity, thank you very much for taking your time to ready my story
Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lyn Veronica loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( lynveronicaloancompany@gmail.com) or Web: (http://lynveronicaloancompany.webs.com/) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica
Hello Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Austin, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL : austin_gift@yahoo.com

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don't know what to do.

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

1. Full Names:............................
2. Contact Address:.......................
3. Loan Amount Needed:....................
4. Duration of the Loan...................
5. Direct Telephone Number:.................

Email austin_gift@yahoo.com

Mr Austin
One thing you did not mention is how much cash you have for a down payment. With a score like that someone is going to offer you a loan requiring a higher down payment, and a higher interest rate. We require 620 credit scores so we cannot help directly. I do know there are lenders that will do loans down to a 580 score. It may be worth it for you to take the time to raise your score to 620 to get the best terms. I think you need to find an experienced lender, well reviewed, who earns your trust, and go through a pre-approval process to see exactly what you can do now with your current score, and then ask what they could do if your score was 620, and you can decide if you think its worth waiting. But a lot of times there are things on your credit report that got your score so low in the first place, like collections, judgments, liens, etc; that may have to be resolved with any lender, even one who will accept a score as low as yours. So waiting may end up being your best choice for several reasons. Good luck.
Hello everyone,

My name is Mark Caw. I really recommend that Mrs Larry Rose from Larry Roseloanfirm is a good loan lender, i was looking for the sum of $50,000usd and i got it for is company and if you are looking for a loan you have to contact him right now and you will get it ok Email: larry_roseloanfirm001@hotmail.com

Thanks..
Mark Caw.
Do you need 100% Finance? I can service your financial need with less pay back problem that is why we fund you for just 3%. Whatever your circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. Flexible repayment over 3 to 20 years.Contact us at:miriamfavourloans@gmail.com

Apply now for all kinds of loans and get money urgently!

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, 000.00
* The interest rate is at 3%
* Choose between 1 and 40 years of repayment.
* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.
* Terms and conditions of the loans flexibility.

All these plans and more, please contact us.
5. Direct Telephone Number:...............
6.Loan Duration:..........................
Email:(miriamfavourloans@gmail.com)
Mr Miriam Favour
Good day Sir/Madam,

This is Central trust financial service . We are a reputable,legitimate & Registered Company.Approved by the United kingdom (UK) and South Africa Government to assist people with loan financial assistance local and international at this particular new month of January 2015, We are also part of the finance company and money rendering firm.We help in encouraging and act as facilitator to reduce your financial stresses at a very encouraging rate.We give out Loans to individuals and cor-operate body in need of financial assistance at ones convenience with a reasonable interest of 4.9%. Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? if you are desperately in need of our assistance then you will have to read carefully the company loan application form that is attached to this message then fill and get back to us if you are satisfy with it so we can proceed on your transaction. We await for your quick response.

Services Rendered include:
Refinance
Home Improvement
Inventor Loans
Auto Loans
Debt Consolidation
Line of Credit
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Best secured loan
Cash Loan
Low cost Loan
Internet Loan
Cheap Loan Rate
Lifestyle Loan
Joint Loan
Equity Loan
Small Loan
Direct
Finance Loan Money
Home Owner Loan
Bank Loan

What ever your financial requirement are, A Loan from Central Trust Financial Service will always help.No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed. We Look forward permitting us to be of service to you.Sincerely,We await your Quick Respond.
You should contact us via our Email address (Centraltrustfinance.uk.sa@gmail.com or Centraltrustfinance.uk.sa@outlook.com
We await your respond to help you solve your financial problems....
Compliment of the day. I'm Sarah Price a successful private lender and i can be of grate assistance to you regarding the loan you are seeking. Write back to me via my email address at (mrssarahprice.co@hotmail.com). If you have not yet received your loan, i can be of help to you. Regards, Mrs Sarah Price.
Contact us today for your financial assistance. Contact website: http://l.hh.de/lotusinfo
Web Reference: http://l.hh.de/lotusinfo
We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate ranging from $3,000 to $5,000,000. Commercial loans, business loans, home loans,car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Contact us for more information via E-MAIL:udamicrofinancebank77@gmail.com
Good Day, Are you looking for a loan? We give out loans from the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority. If you are situated in usa, canada, Australia or Uk Contact rymussche234@gmail.com for more details.
Good day everyone
My name is lara williams from texas I just gotten my loan from this legitimate company here in usa her name is Mrs Isabelle Alexander without any prepayment or upfront fee involve thank you very much. her email is. usaloanfinancialfirmss64@gmail.com
Hi Bill we have a program with a 580 credit score with only half down of the purchase price.

please email me at Sharon@lockettnhomes.com
DO YOU NEED A LOAN? APPLY FOR AN URGENT LOAN TODAY.

Do you need a loan? Apply for an urgent loan. The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them. Contact Abimbolas Richard Financial Home for an urgent loan, We are certified trustworthy, reliable, efficient, dynamic, we have a long term loan for at least five to fifty years. We have the following kinds of loans on offer and many more. Trust is like a mirror.

* Personal Loans (Unsecured Loan)
* Business Loans (Unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Development

To search for e-mail contact points

E-mail address: abimbolasfinancialhome@hotmail.com
Website: http://abimbolasfinancialhome.gnbo.com.ng
Mobile number +2347036654062

APPLY FOR A LOAN NOW
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.
We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.
Available now
MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE
AND MORE
Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.
morethanlending@gmail.com
Regards
Eric Jones.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Good day,

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial needs. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But MR ROBERT WALL has made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a loan from the range of $1,000. to $100,000,000 Our Services Include the Following:-

*Investors Loans..........
*Debt Consolidation...........
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans........
*Personal Loans...............
*International Loans

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true.MR ROBERT WALL.says "YES" when your banks say "NO". Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital.For further details to go about procuring a loan contatce us via email :robert.2008.financailhome@gmail.com, Kindly respond immediately to this cheap offer.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM PERSONAL INFORMATION

First Name:..............
Last Name:........................
Contact Address: ....................
City/Zip Code:....................
State :...................
Country:..................
Gender: ............
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd): ...................
Telephone:....................
Marital Status :..................
Occupation: ..................
Next of Kin:...........................

LOAN INFORMATION

Amount Needed as Loan :......................
Purpose of Loan:........................
Loan Duration :.....................
Monthly Income :............................
Have you applied for loan online before (yes or no)

contact us via email : robert.2008.financailhome@gmail.com NOTE:YOU NEED TO BE SURE AND SERIOUS OF A LOAN BEFORE CONTACTING US.

Best Regards

Management.
Hi Bill,

I have a loan officer in Portland whom started a company specifically to help improve credit of individuals like yourself. Please email or call anytime to learn more about it...I think he has had good luck improving many peoples scores.
Hi Bill,
I have a buyer working with a lender that will work with a score of 580. I don't know if their circumstances and yours are entirely the same but would be worth a conversation I would think. Please give me a call or direct email and I will give you the person to contact. I look forward to helping you.
shelley
I did check into both a small local bank, Kennebec Savings which said they wont even talk to me without a 620 and a National Bank, Bank Of America who wanted to sign me up for the Maine Housing Authority first time home buyers program which also has a 620 minumum requirement. I am looking into FHA loans, but because I need land "improvements" I dont know if what I'm looking to do would be considered a mortgage or more of a personal loan, therefore dont know if I would qualify. At this point, even if we had to buy a small house in town for now, if that was easier, I would do that. I just dont want to rent because I am throwing $ away every month that I could be spending on our land, plus, we have dogs and horses. I am currently working on building a barn on our land for them. I can build our own house, I am a qualified conractor, we just want to get the land with livable amenities ASAP.
Bill,

Why are you making $20 payments on a credit card? That is a huge red flag for a lender. You should put $1,000 in a savings account and set up an automatic payment with your credit card company to pay it in full every month from that savings account.

If you own the land outright can you sell it and use the proceeds to buy something smaller that is in need of repair?
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
Hi Bill. FIX YOUR CREDIT FIRST!!

http://www.lexingtonlaw.com/

GOOD LUCK.

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL
Hi Bill, have you contacted any local lenders? They may be able to help you, even with your diminished credit score. Call me, I can point you in the right direction!
Web Reference: http://Www.Jillhuard.com
End your financial worries today:

I am McDonald from USA I can smile with this God Fearing man I received a loan of $25,000.USD on the 4/1/2015 and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person if you actually apply for a cash loan for your project and any other. I publish this message because Mr.Andres Williams made me feel blessed with his loan. It is through a friend I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this loan fund to regulate your life, You needed financial help, You are stuck, No access to bank credit, or do not have the benefit of a bank, you need to finance your construction, real estate development, creating your own business up your personal business, you have seen and need to make money, a bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. So I advise you out there to kindly contact and meet you for the services you ask of him. His contact address:....andresloanfirm07@live.com
Contact him for more information, be clear and honest.

His Email:...... andresloanfirm07@live.com
Flag Wed Jan 7, 2015