Financing in Waterville>Question Details

Bill, Home Buyer in Waterville, ME

Desperately need to get mortgage/loan with a 589 credit score

Asked by Bill, Waterville, ME Wed Oct 20, 2010

I had to move out of state in order to find a job and my wife and I have been seperated because of this. We own 10 acres in Maine which I have been living in an rv on. In order to get my wife up here, I need to make our land livable. I need to get a loan or mortgage to do the following... driveway installed, well, septic, power and to buy a new or used mobile. $35,000-$50,000 will get all of this done. We owe nothing on the 10 acres.
I have been at my current job since May of 2010 and I make $3500-$3900 a month. I have 2 payments, a truck loan ($345) and a credit card with a $1,000 limit ($20 mo). As soon as I can get a livable place for 2 people and a baby, I can finally be with my wife again. Any help is MUCH MUCH appreciated.

Answers

18
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit, seems like you can get approved now. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can.

It is very important that you shop around for a mortgage broker that can explore all your financial status and advice properly. Mortgage brokers have access to many banks, private lenders and different programs.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Hi Bill

You should be able to get a cash out refinance at a higher rate by talking to a hard money lender.
If you wait and in time your credit improves then you can get both a loan as well as a rehab loan.

A lot also depends on the value of your ten acres.
Best Regards
Perry
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 20, 2010
hi Bill, technically with FHA you can get by with as low at 580 credit. Real life -- you need 620+ for an easy loan with good terms. I recommend spending two or three months fixing credit.

I also recommend charming your wife a bit to get her to live with you in the RV for the two or three months needed to fix things up. It's called the power of love. Better than any credit for life happiness!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 20, 2010
Good day everyone
My name is lara williams from texas I just gotten my loan from this legitimate company here in usa her name is Mrs Isabelle Alexander without any prepayment or upfront fee involve thank you very much. her email is. usaloanfinancialfirmss64@gmail.com
Do you need a loan if Yes Email : joenyloans@gmail.com for more information's on your loans.
Do you need a loan if Yes Email : joenyloans@gmail.com for more informations on your loans.
Good Day, Are you looking for a loan? We give out loans from the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority. If you are situated in usa, canada, Australia or Uk Contact rymussche234@gmail.com for more details.
Hi Bill we have a program with a 580 credit score with only half down of the purchase price.

please email me at Sharon@lockettnhomes.com
DO YOU NEED A LOAN? APPLY FOR AN URGENT LOAN TODAY.

Do you need a loan? Apply for an urgent loan. The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them. Contact Abimbolas Richard Financial Home for an urgent loan, We are certified trustworthy, reliable, efficient, dynamic, we have a long term loan for at least five to fifty years. We have the following kinds of loans on offer and many more. Trust is like a mirror.

* Personal Loans (Unsecured Loan)
* Business Loans (Unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Development

To search for e-mail contact points

E-mail address: abimbolasfinancialhome@hotmail.com
Website: http://abimbolasfinancialhome.gnbo.com.ng
Mobile number +2347036654062

APPLY FOR A LOAN NOW
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.
We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.
Available now
MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE
AND MORE
Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.
morethanlending@gmail.com
Regards
Eric Jones.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Good day,

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial needs. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But MR ROBERT WALL has made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a loan from the range of $1,000. to $100,000,000 Our Services Include the Following:-

*Investors Loans..........
*Debt Consolidation...........
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans........
*Personal Loans...............
*International Loans

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true.MR ROBERT WALL.says "YES" when your banks say "NO". Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital.For further details to go about procuring a loan contatce us via email :robert.2008.financailhome@gmail.com, Kindly respond immediately to this cheap offer.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM PERSONAL INFORMATION

First Name:..............
Last Name:........................
Contact Address: ....................
City/Zip Code:....................
State :...................
Country:..................
Gender: ............
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd): ...................
Telephone:....................
Marital Status :..................
Occupation: ..................
Next of Kin:...........................

LOAN INFORMATION

Amount Needed as Loan :......................
Purpose of Loan:........................
Loan Duration :.....................
Monthly Income :............................
Have you applied for loan online before (yes or no)

contact us via email : robert.2008.financailhome@gmail.com NOTE:YOU NEED TO BE SURE AND SERIOUS OF A LOAN BEFORE CONTACTING US.

Best Regards

Management.
Are you in debt? Do you need a loan to start up a new business? Are you financially break down,Do you need a loan to buy a Car or a House? Have you been turn down by your local bank in getting finance to you want to improve your financial s? do you need a loan to pay off your bills? Search no more as the Rutherford lending Firm is welcoming you the opportunity to get all kinds of loan you need at a very affordable interest of 3.%. for more information contact us now via email at paylessloanfunding@shqiptar.eu

Complete and return the information below so we can proceed with the loan application:

Name:
Country:
Address:
ZIP Code:
Loan Amount Needed:
Duration:
Mobile number:
Come back to us with this information now.

C.E.O
Rutherford Morgan.
Email:paylessloanfunding@shqiptar.eu
Hi Bill,

I have a loan officer in Portland whom started a company specifically to help improve credit of individuals like yourself. Please email or call anytime to learn more about it...I think he has had good luck improving many peoples scores.
Hi Bill,
I have a buyer working with a lender that will work with a score of 580. I don't know if their circumstances and yours are entirely the same but would be worth a conversation I would think. Please give me a call or direct email and I will give you the person to contact. I look forward to helping you.
shelley
I did check into both a small local bank, Kennebec Savings which said they wont even talk to me without a 620 and a National Bank, Bank Of America who wanted to sign me up for the Maine Housing Authority first time home buyers program which also has a 620 minumum requirement. I am looking into FHA loans, but because I need land "improvements" I dont know if what I'm looking to do would be considered a mortgage or more of a personal loan, therefore dont know if I would qualify. At this point, even if we had to buy a small house in town for now, if that was easier, I would do that. I just dont want to rent because I am throwing $ away every month that I could be spending on our land, plus, we have dogs and horses. I am currently working on building a barn on our land for them. I can build our own house, I am a qualified conractor, we just want to get the land with livable amenities ASAP.
Bill,

Why are you making $20 payments on a credit card? That is a huge red flag for a lender. You should put $1,000 in a savings account and set up an automatic payment with your credit card company to pay it in full every month from that savings account.

If you own the land outright can you sell it and use the proceeds to buy something smaller that is in need of repair?
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
Hi Bill. FIX YOUR CREDIT FIRST!!

http://www.lexingtonlaw.com/

GOOD LUCK.

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL
Hi Bill, have you contacted any local lenders? They may be able to help you, even with your diminished credit score. Call me, I can point you in the right direction!
Web Reference: http://Www.Jillhuard.com