Financing in 92704>Question Details

Sk, Home Buyer in Orange County, CA

Credit score is few points short of minimum requirement for a Mortgage loan.

Asked by Sk, Orange County, CA Thu Jul 26, 2012

I have an accepted offer but I found out my Credit score is 3 points short of being qualified for a Conventional loan.
What are my chances of getting approved? If a make a payment on a credit card this week, would that increase it by few points by month end?
I would hate to lose out on a loan over 3 points!!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 92704

Answers

6
I am an expert in helping people fix their credit. If you would like to contact me there is no charge or obligation, glad to help. I am a loan officer though you could reward me with your mortgage once you qualify if you want.
Hey SK,

I work a Direct Lender in Santa Ana and we have a program for situations like yours to get your score where is needs to be so you can get financing. Being 3 points shy of the minimum FICO requirement would be an easy fix depending whats on your credit report, could be as simple as getting inquires removed. Please give me a call so we can get you into this loan.

Jovan Simon
In House lender
714-619-3172
jsimon@inhouselender.com
http://www.inhouselender.com

We have an A+ with the Better Business Bureau
The best thing to do is to talk to your lender to see what they want you to do to fix things. They usually have people that they have worked with to help in these matters. There are a lot of companies out there that claim to be able to raise your score but just take your money and don't do much of anything so a referral is your best bet.

Good Luck,

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
DRE 01405146
Sk,

Gregorio asks a great question - you could potentially switch lenders and qualify. To accurately assist you in a potential credit score raise, someone would have to be able to view your credit profile.

Felix
Nevermind, I remember your question now and your score. If you contact me I have a solution for you.
What is the credit score and what were you told is the cutoff?
Web Reference: http://WeFixRates.Com