Financing in 08224>Question Details

Jersey40, Both Buyer and Seller in 08224

Coosignor on mortgage? How does it work?

Asked by Jersey40, 08224 Wed Jun 3, 2009

Looking to sell now, and cut my losses. Looking to downsize & to a "handyman", but credit has been hurt. If Mom cosigned - how could that help me get a small mortgage - or should I ask her to get mortgage in her name and I pay her rent? She's got A credit, I have D credit. What is best?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 08224

Answers

1
You make a wise question. And that is: "What is cosigning?" Your mom with A credit will be pledging responsibility to pay so if you don't make the payment, they will turn to her. And if you get foreclosed on it will go on her record too.

So that's what mom is risky by co-signing, don't let her down!

I would recommend co-signing and maybe even getting a second job so your debt to income ratio gets better so that you can qualify because word on the street is, is that it's hard for even A credit borrowers to get a loan these days.

But not with seller financing.

But people will say: "I don't want seller financing, I want all cash!"

But you tell them: "Actually, you can have cash! Just carry back financing and sell your well structured note to an investor like Andrew Distad!

But they will say: "well how do you structure a note good? and who is Andrew Distad?"

But you will tell them "Go to cash4promissorynotes.com and click on their link called "the best note"! It'll tell you how to create the best note that you can sell for top dollar" and Andrew owns Cash4promissorynotes.com. He gives the best pricing in the entire secondary market- hands down!"

And they'll be like: "Maybe I will seller finance after all, it'll be just like getting cash anyways, plus you don't need to get financed through the bank"

And you'll be like "I'm so glad I met Andrew Distad, the owner of cash4promissorynotes.com!"

Good luck buying that home Jersey40!
Andrew