Financing in 77071>Question Details

Michele, Home Buyer in 77071

Concerning firt time home buyer grants and down payment assistance.

Asked by Michele, 77071 Thu Mar 13, 2014

Is there a limit to how much assistance I can get/use? In other words, if I apply and get approved for more that one grant and/or down payment assistance, can I accept them all and use them towards my purchase or can I only use one or one form of each? Hope that make sense.
Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 77071

Answers

2
Your lender should be able to answer any questions you have regarding down payment, assistance,

How many you cab except,are use toward the purchase of your home

Good Luck and God Bless

Linda
Hello Michele,

You will be able to use just two down payment assistance and closing cost and only from a few reputable source. So its always best to check with your lender to see if the source qualify. I would be more than happy to assist you in find the right mixed.

Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to lose but your money?

My only job is ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family as this is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing you with mortgage services that exceed your expectations. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry. I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Specialist
NMLS# 968898
Email:-LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
5700 Granite Parkway, Suit 286
Plano, Texas 75024
Phone: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484.685.7757
http://WWW.NewPennFinancial.com/LSterling
Texas Lending By Texan For Texan
So, if i qualify for 2 grants (ex. 1 for $9,000 and 1 for $10,000) I could accept and use both?
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014