Financing in 33025>Question Details

Omar, Home Buyer in 33326

Cash out refinance of two investment condos bought using all cash

Asked by Omar, 33326 Thu Aug 9, 2012

I bought two investment condos in Miramar more than six months ago. They are generating rental income. Looking for cash out refinancing options. Any lenders that you would recommend?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33025

Answers

3
hello Omar how are you. I am with Keller Williams Partners SW and we have a great in house loan officer that you can work with. She is with Van Dyk Mortgage and they have an array of loan programs for refinancing for investment properties. Her name is Rosalie Clement-Jackson and she can be reached directly at 305-793-6182. You can reach me at the information below for any other questions. Thank you

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
TMREALTOR@YAHOO.COM
954-404-4646
They'll have to appraise for a lot more than you got them for and even then you might not be able to cash out above a percentage of the purchase price for the first year.

Tchaka Owen
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
954.552.6112
I am thinking they are going to have to appraise for a little more than what is owed and if you got them 6 mo ago I am not sure there are up enough or seasoned enough, but then I am not a lender which is who you need to speak with. Good luck.