Financing in Larkspur>Question Details

kfwimmer, Home Buyer in Larkspur, CA

Can you recommend a broker in Marin County who is familiar with Wells Fargo's down payment assistance programs for a first time buyers?

Asked by kfwimmer, Larkspur, CA Wed Apr 10, 2013

Answers

7
Not sure if this will help you with this particular client, but I have a lender with a New program that just came out a few weeks ago that is a portfolio product (non-agency loan) that allows a 90% LTV loan up to $850,000

Ramsey Messieh
Cal Pro Real Estate & Loans
3130 Crow Canyon Rd #270
San Ramon, Ca. 94583
BRE # 01720888
NMLS # 320254
510-435-6519 mobile
I work out of the San Anselmo Office of Wells Fargo and would be happy to answer any questions for you.

Jen Marshall
jen.marshall@wellsfargo.com
If you haven't found a broker yet, you can contact me and I will give you the information for the broker I always use.
kfwimmer,

I'm not sure if you need the help on the Realtor side or on the finance side, but I can tell you that to find someone who can do the financing (and the Marin Housing Authority just announced new down payment assistance funds) you can go to their website at http://www.marinhousing.org. They have a list on the site of all lenders who can work with this program. If you need help with a referral to a real estate agent in order to help you with the home search itself, you may indeed find someone here on Trulia, or let me know and I'd be happy to make a referral to a great one.

Best of luck,

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
If you are refering to the CityLIFT Wells Fargo Program...I believe that it is available in Contra Costa and Alameda County (and some other counties) but to my knowledge not in Marin County
Hi Kfwimer,

I work with Suzie Morales Mortgage Broker for Well Fargo here in Marin. Send me an email to mparedes@fhallen.com. I will send you their programs and also we work with different Marin Associations that help first time home buyers with down payment assistance. You do have to qualify for them. I will be glad to help so send me an email or call me direct with your plan.

Warm regards,

Miguel A Paredes III
Top Producer 2012
Presidential Award of Distinction 2013
DRE 01790855
FRANK HOWARD ALLEN REALTORS
#1 Market Share in Marin
Direct 415-233-3235
Office 415-899-9228
I am in Marin County...In Larkspur... I am not sure that the Wells Fargo Down Payment Assistance program is available here in Marin County. But there are some other programs that can enable you to buy with minimal down payment.

Thierry

Thierry Abel
Senior Loan Consultant
All California Mortgage
A Division of APMC
P: (415) 464-8261
C: (415) 378-7508
F: (415) 464-2367
E: tabel@allcalifornia.com
NMLS 304353 - DRE 01380701