Financing in Fishers>Question Details

B&s322, Other/Just Looking in Fishers, IN

Can you help me locate some rent to own homes in Fishers, IN?

Asked by B&s322, Fishers, IN Thu Jan 19, 2012

Answers

7
Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to locate rent-to-own homes: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption Many involve using an agent; some don't.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 20, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
We are looking for 3 bed 2 bath lease to own property in fishers in. Please email information to ecvicens@gmail.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Hi B&s322,

I know of a nice ranch home in the Hamilton Southeastern School District that is available on a land contract, which is like rent-to-own. It is 3 bedrooms/2 baths with a 2 car garage. Please email me if you'd like more information: SandyT@callCarpenter.com

Good luck! :-)
I offer you 20 years of living in and 25 years experience of rental property management in the Fishers area. I have access to all available properties, single family and condominium. I make it a point to qualify both the prospective tenant and the property owner to insure that everything will proceed successfully through the terrm of the agreement. Contact me if you wish to discuss your objectives.
Please email me your email address and telephone number to jameslauman@att.net and I will see what I can find. I have a full day tomorrow but I should be able to do a search Saturday for you.
We would be looking for a home with at least 2 bedrooms and at least 1.5 baths in the Fishers/Carmel area.
I would be more than happy to try. Send me basic criteria as to what you are looking for and I will see what I can find.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jim
Web Reference: http://www.jameslauman.com