Financing in Merrillville>Question Details

Piratesleeve, Home Buyer in Hobart, IN

Can you get financed for fha with a judgement against you?

Asked by Piratesleeve, Hobart, IN Mon Mar 25, 2013

My fiance and I went to get pre approved for fha 3.5 down loan and they told him his credit was 625 but we couldnt get financed because he had a judgement against him from july of 2006, thats the original date. Can we not get financed until the judgement is paid or falls off his credit? He is paying other bills to bring his credit up also. Someone please help! Lol thank you all for ure time :-D

Answers

7
Oh wow thats great! I would appreciate that! I will email you tomorrow! Thank you!
I can help you with the finances if you like me to. I just had a buyer for a home in Merrillville for $230,000.00 that couldn't get approoved. I got them in contact with this private lender and he found a way to land them the money. I am out of office today but if you email me I am wiling to do what ever it takes to move you in a home. Jessica.K@cbexchange.com
Yes thank you! We have another one in mind also for 95, 000 but we couldnt get preapproved for it because of the judgement
There are a lot of nice homes in Merrillville. But if that is the one you want to waith for its ok to. Hope everything goes well for you.
Thank you both it is much appreciated! My mothers friend bought a hud home and is fixing it. He is selling it in september for 110, 000 its located in merrillville in. He said he is very negotiable and would rather not use a realtor to sell the home. Not selling on contract either.
There is a private banker that loans his own money. Lot of times he can ower write some conditions and approve a loan. What are you planning to buy?
The judgement would have to paid before a loan could be made. The reason is because the judgement would become a lien on the house you want to purchase. It would be a superior lien to the loan on the property.
Hope this helps!