Financing in Westfield>Question Details

Casey Grant, Home Buyer in Westfield, MA

Can you get a mortage well being ssd,ssi? and a zero downpayment?

Asked by Casey Grant, Westfield, MA Mon Jul 30, 2012

im trying to get a house,i want to start to the right way and find out all the information i can. and i already took a first time homebuyers class

Answers

2
Yes!

I can help you! If you have good credit you can qualify. I can work with you to make connections as well as find you a home...

Sandi
Good morning Skitjae 18,

All forms of Income that you will receive for at least the next three years can be considered when qualifying for mortgage financing. In the case of SSI and SSD, if the income is permanent that can be considered.

As to zero down payments, typically the only programs (apart from local down payment assistance programs in your state) that allow for ZERO down are the VA Guaranteed Loan (only for qualified Veterans of the Armed Forces) or the USDA First Time Buyer Loan (only available in US Census Bureau designated "rural" areas).

I recommend meeting with a Local Mortgage Banker to get thoroughly prequalified.

Trevor Curran