Financing in Seattle>Question Details

ballard.rent…, Home Owner in Seattle, WA

Can we get HARP loan?

Asked by ballard.rental.house, Seattle, WA Wed Apr 3, 2013

Need ideas to refi 30 yr 5.625% BofA $208K HELOC 3.125% Chase $78K on rental worth $400K FICO 805

Answers

3
Jirius Isaac’s answer
Mary & Ronda are both correct. You can contact them or myself & we can help you with the re-fi. I have 61 different lenders I re fi with so, I am fairly sure that I can do the re fi with less cost to you. Please contact me directly so we can make sure the loan is Fannie or Freddie, or, if you already know, then you are good to go.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference: http://tristarfinance.com
There are a number of variables, one of which is both loans prior to June 2009, another is you cannot roll the HELOC in...but so far so good on yes, you can do a HARP on the first. Pls call me and we can work on the specifics...Mary Pk 206.715.7708
Hi Ballard Rental House,
You should be able to refinance a rental property using a HARP loan as long as your current mortgage was securitized by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac prior to June 1, 2009.