Financing in Mira Mesa>Question Details

Nick, Home Buyer in Escondido, CA

Can someone suggest a good, reliable mortgage agent with Countrywide / bank of america?

Asked by Nick, Escondido, CA Wed Aug 6, 2008

I am looking for somebody who has had great experience working with them previously and ofcourse one who can provide great rates along with excellent customer service:-). Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Answers

18
Thanks for letting us know how this all worked out Nick. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new home. All the best, Mark
Guys I am a buyer and have moved into my new home months ago.
Thanks for all your answers.
I see someone write about short sale and other things taking my name. That is just not true.
I was a buyer when I posted this question and have happily moved into my new home since.
I agree with some big banks its a nightmare to close even if all the documents and ficos are good.
Let us help each other by posting the names of ethical and good mortgage people so that it can benefit others too.
Well then, Mark & Diane, do you think that Nick is still waiting to close? I heard that the Listing Agent is very easy going & the bank thinks this is a short sale...
I am on board with you Mark, expose what is reality no matter how long the question was asked. Nightmare, so surprised they area still in business. Not a pleasant experience!
Sure, just couldn't resist the temptation to bash BoA. They were worthless two years ago and they still are now.
Hey Guys,

Did you realize that this question was originally posted back in Aug of 2008...

Sorry to here about your ordeal, Durbin330.
An oxymoron if ever I hard one. Reliable and BoA in the same sentence. Hard to believe.
I tried to refi my 7.25% loan with BoA (was originally countrywide customer.) 775 Credit score (per BoA) and 50% LTV on a 70,000 refi...they offer 5.25%...took 3 months and still did not close, I talked to Quicken, 16 days later closed at 4.43%...loved Quicken, and BoA can't close even the easiest of deals...it killed me to make 3 months more of 7.25% payments....wish I had gone wih Quicken first...
Anand,

You should speak with Ed Woolery of the Bianchi Team at Countrywide (now B of A). The Bianchi Team is one of the largest and most sucessful teams at Countrywide and Ed is one of the senior people there. I believe they are the #1 team in San Diego and something like #4 nationwide

Tell him Jay at PineappleHut sent you

Ed Woolery
858-678-1529 (office)
858-922-3325 (cell)
Ed_Woolery@Countrywide.Com
http://www.TheBianchiTeam.com

ps: I get no compensation for this endorsment nor am I affiiated with Countrywiode
We specialize in financing programs specifically for the purchase or refinance of homes. We have access to more lenders than most other companies. Regarding your question, we can analyze your present loan to see if it makes good business sense to refinance your loan at this time. It may or may not make sense because it all depends on the savings and how long you plan on living in the home. Due to the costs involved in doing a loan there must be a pay back for you.

At Ferris Financial Group, Inc. we have 99 lenders available including most of the banks. We are a Loan broker company. The way we are set up, in some cases we can compete with the banks to place your loan and can probably do it for less than a bank can do it. As a loan broker we are licensed by the Department of Corporations with a Finance Lenders / Brokers license. We also are licenced by the Department of Real Estate. If you are interested in hearing more, please call Ferris Financial Group, Inc., Jack Ferris at 925-858-2879 so we can discuss with you what we can or cannot do.

Licenses and Certificates Held:

California Real Estate Brokers License

California Real Estate Officers License

Department of Corporations Lenders and Broker License

State of California Occupational License

Salesperson License for Manufactured Homes

Manufactured Home Dealers License

CAL VET Loan Certification

Here is our contact information if I can answer any more questions:

Jack Ferris
Ferris Financial Group, Inc.
925-858-2879
email: ferrisfg@aol.com
Anand,

If you still need "help"...I got off the phone with a good friend and client last week who was looking to re-finance his existing Countrywide loan. He had already talked with Countrywide at their office in Dallas and gotten quotes.

Since I am a member of a referral group called Gold Star Clubs (http://www.goldstarclubs.com) I referred him my local lender, Mark (also a Gold Star Club member) who I knew, liked and trusted.

After they talked, he called and thanked me, and said, "WOW! Mark beat the pants off of Countrywide with better rates, and lower fees!"

Need more details? Email me at todd@allianceteamrealty.com

http://www.allianceteamrealty.com
ANGELO MOZILO THATS THE ONLY NAME i CAN THINK OF.
I recommend that you work with Brian Brady who is a mortgage broker in your area. He will be able to find you the best rate, which may be Countrywide. However if a better rate is with another bank, he'll be able to research that and find it for you. I have a link to his website below.
I am a mortgage broker in San Diego and can assist you with Countrywide loans. BofA pulled their wholesale division several months ago. You will need to contact their retail division by calling any local BofA office.

If I can assist you, let me know.

Michael Callan
619-981-2861
The Loan Arranger
San Diego, CA
Anand,

My favorite is Vivi Bossard
Home Loan Consultant
Countrywide Bank, FSB
858-678-1566 Office
619-778-6477 Cell
In addition to traditional mortgages, she is also an expert in first time homebuyer programs and VA loans. She has saved my clients subtantially.
Best Regards, Woody
(619) 850-5432
Cory O'neil with BofA formerly Countrywide - 1 (858) 883-5626

Having a good reliable mortgage agent is crucial in the rapidly changing market. I am going to give you two loan agents who can take excellent care of your mortgage needs and provide you with the excellent customer service.

The first one is Lori Goldman at 619-885-0093 and the second on is Bill Attaway at 619-240-9061. Be sure to mention my name when you call them.

If you don't already have an excellent real estate agent that is currently looking out for your best interest, then I would like to apply for the job as your real estate agent.

Good luck with your plans.
Denise Gleavey
Coldwell Banker
858-565-7777
Justin Alexander, part of the Bianchi team at Countrywide.

858-678-1562 Tell him Jay sent you

They are the best!!