Financing in Forest Hill>Question Details

Millie, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

Can someone buy a home with just their tax id? we woukd like to buy and investment property

Asked by Millie, Newark, NJ Wed Dec 14, 2011

we have a small co. wich we been generating good steady income paying our taxes,but unfortunate my husband is not a american citizen so he doesnt have a social security he has a tax id im american but my credit is bad from before i met him we want to purshase and investment property where we can generate a extra income plus use as our primary residency.fixing my credit and building it up might take a while down payment is not a issue

Help the community by answering this question:


You can buy with an ITN number if he pays taxes in the US. They will also require credit report (with FICO) and bank statements.
It might be easier for you to go for credit counseling and get your credit in order.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 14, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer