Financing in Encino>Question Details

Mytiah, Home Buyer in Encino, CA

Can anyone refer me to a creative Mortgage Broker in my area?

Asked by Mytiah, Encino, CA Wed Mar 27, 2013

I'm looking for a Mortgage broker in my area who can assist me with funding my home loan. I've been Pre-Approved by 3 lenders that I've got on my own.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Encino

Answers

12
James Sanchez’s answer
I believe all the "Creative" ones no longer are in the business or are smart and don't want to take the risk any more. If you have been pre approved by 3 lenders... then A. They are having you do something that you don't want to do. Or B. You are trying to get around the system on how loans work in todays market.

Sorry, but all the creative lenders that I know went out of business in 2008.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 27, 2013

Try the mortgage broker my company works with, Kerry Gelbard of LA Mortgage. You can contact him at 818.642.8000. Here is his website: http://www.itsallabouttheloan.com/

Please let me know if I can help you find a home in the Encino area. I would be happy to send you a list of properties currently on the market that fit your search criteria.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.JamieTian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 27, 2013
Give me a call Mytiah 310-403-3324. I work with a great and creative mortgage lender to close my deals.

Flora Martin
Keller Williams Encino-Sherman Oaks
The only lender you need is a direct lender to streamline the process when you find the home you want to buy. Wintrust Mortgage Tony Valez (818) 424-2607. He gets the job done! Tell him Peggy Moore
from Keller Williams Recommended you. http://www.SCVHOMESBYPEGGYMOORE.COM
I work with a great lender that works hard to get the job done. I'm not sure what you mean about creative, but if you want I can give you his information. Let me know if you still need it.
I can assist you with things, but I guess the big question is, if you've already gotten 3 pre-approvals what exactly are you looking for?

Creativity is a plus for any mortgage broker, but brokers have their specialties and no one is a master of all niches.

If there is something specific you are looking for then let us know and you'll probably get more useful info!

Feel free to drop me a line with your situation and I can give it a shot.

Tony
Try my office's mortgage broker, Hemman Sweis at RPM Mortgage. His site is http://www.rpm-mtg.com/hsweis. He is the best!!
Did you find a house yet? If not, my office is in Encino and I also have pocket listings not in the MLS. I have an excellent lender to refer my clients, very creative and FAST to close. Call me at (310) 403-3324.
Hello Mytiah,

I am an agent, but I can refer a good mortgage broker. Email realtorjolanta@gmail.com and I will forward you his contacts. Good luck!
Hi there,

I'll be glad to discuss and possibly assist on your loan. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Is this for a purchase or refi?

Ps: I just finished up setting up a refi loan in Encino for $900K.

Mike Pandazos
Loan Officer
Metro Lending - Direct Lenders
818-937-6622 Office
mike@metrolending.com
Mytiah,

How creative does he have to be and why (what are the issues)?

Thierry Abel
Senior Loan Consultant
All California Mortgage, Inc
P: (415) 464-8261
C: (415) 378-7508
F: (415) 464-2367
E: tabel@allcalifornia.com
I would be happy to talk to you if you would like.