Financing in 44273>Question Details

B, Home Buyer in Wadsworth, OH

Can anyone recommend someone for a refinance? We have over 50% equity in the house... just looking for a lower rate. Good credit.

Asked by B, Wadsworth, OH Wed Jun 2, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 44273

Answers

6
Check out http://www.BankRate.com. They offer the most competitve rates daily, including Fearon Financial. You can know that you are walking away with some of the best rates that are offered.
Good afternoon B
I see you state you are a home buyer in Wadsworth but list a Strongsville zip code for the financing question. Are you looking to refinance an owner occupied home, a condo or investment property? Are you self employed or do you receive W-2's? There are a lot of factors to consider for financing and refinancing that would make a difference on what company/loan officer would best suit your current needs....from local lenders that might portfolio or take "contributing factors" in to consideration on doing your loan to the "best rate out there" but need to meet the aftermarket criteria on any loans they do so they can be sold. I've had success with many lenders that service our area and would be happy to refer a few for you to contact with your detailed info as you are "shopping" for a better rate.....it would just be a little easier if there were a few more basic details......send me an email or give me a call and we can narrow the list down a little.

Linda Remington, Realtor
lremington@padgett-young.com
330-416-3729
I'd suggest Chris Garrity with Union National Mtg. He's not only a business associate of mine (does about 3/4 of my buyer loans), but he does my own personal mortgages too!

Earlier this year, he called me up to tell me that he thought he could save me some money on my mortgage by refinancing... I looked into it, and did it... saved me $300 a month! You can't beat that kind of service!!

That's just my opinion!

Good luck!!

Art Hotes ~ RE/MAX Omega
Web Reference: http://Lenders.ArtHotes.com
Good afternoon,
I would be more than happy to give you a quote so you can compare rates and closing costs from company to company. My office is located in Broadview Heights, and I live in Brunswick, Ohio, so I am familiar with your area. My contact information is below...thank you for the opportunity to help lower your payment!

Joshua Pick
http://www.crefco.com
Sr. Mortgage Consultant
216-236-7266
Good afternoon Wadsworth Home Buyer! I am a Realtor here in Medina and I can give you a few numbers of loan officers in the Medina area that are excellent.

Brian Lyncha @ Fifth Third 330-591-7460
Kurt Rosenwald @ 216-4062910
We suggest that call Kathy McCormick. She is with Howard Hanna Mortgage and does re-fi's as well as new home lending. She is great to work with and will give you honest answers to your questions. Rates are as low as they have ever been. If you need information, start with Kathy. Her phone number is 330-662-0029 or email her at kathleenmccormick@howardhanna.com

Janet Gommel
Broker-ABR-ePro
330-242-2020
janetgommel@howardhanna.com