Financing in 08094>Question Details

Erin Tallant, Real Estate Pro in Turnersville, NJ

Can anyone recommend anyone that does mobile home financing in the Gloucester County, NJ area??? Thanks!

Asked by Erin Tallant, Turnersville, NJ Mon Oct 31, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 08094

Answers

6
I know "First Credit Corporation" (800) 562-6036 does mobile home loans in South Jersey. best of luck to you on the sale !
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 13, 2011
Hello, my name is Mike Sawyer and I have been doing MH financing in NJ and several other NE states for over 25 years. The name of my company is Mobile Home Business Associates, Inc. Unfortunately, I have stopped originating MH loans due to the increasing licensing requirements by the State of NJ and federal gov't. I do; however, recommend that you call Anthony at Mainland Financial (856)629-0216 and tell him that I asked you to call. He is an old friend who is still originating these types of loans and he should be able to help you. Monroe Savings is also an option, but underwriting can be difficult and DP and LTV requirements are generally higher. The main focus of our company is now insurance and we will be happy to assist you or any of your colleagues with securing mobile home insurance.
Mike Sawyer
President
MHBA, Inc
(856)232-3330
If it's a double-wide with a permanent foundation, I'd be able to help you with this. You can email me via my profile if you need to follow-up.
Web Reference: http://RobWeber.com
Monroe Savings. Make sure you know if the home is on a foundation and the age of the property....
Try Monroe Savings Bank. They fund mobile homes, but it depends on the community where it's located. I hope you get it taken care of.
Hello Ms. Tallant:

I have a client that is a mobile home dealer in Santa Rosa, CA. She may know someone in the Gloucester County area. If you are interested I will talk with her tomorrow and get back to you.