Financing in 85745>Question Details

 Susan, Real Estate Pro in

Can anyone recommend a good tax accountant who specializes in real estate? I'm looking to purchase an investment property through a rollover IRA

Asked by Susan, Mon Aug 8, 2011

or Roth IRA. Tucson area preferred. Thanks

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 85745

Help the community by answering this question:


Ron Richards 520-591-6857
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 21, 2015
Louis Ciurca and / or Anna Ciurca
Bottom Line Tax Accounting
7466 N. La Cholla Blvd.
Tucson, AZ. 85741
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 18, 2014
HBL CPS website address:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 11, 2014
My husband and I have used Mike K for many years and really appreciate his experience and knowledge. You'll be glad you met him.
Best of Luck to you.
Donna Tullar

Michael M. Katz, CPA
1660 E River Road
Tucson, AZ 85718
Phone: (520)326-6877
Cell Phone: (520)870-1923
Fax: (520)326-4401
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 7, 2014

If you need an additional recommendation feel free to drop me a line directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 16, 2013
Thanks, Spirit. I'll give him a call. I think I've figured out a way to use a self-directed Roth IRA to buy investment property. It's complicated, but I think it'll work for me. But i also need a creative CPA to help me set up my business.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 14, 2011
I have worked with and sent many referrals to Mark DeBenedetti. He is local and does a great job, highly recommend him.

Mark DeBenedetti, CPA

DeBenedetti & Co., PC
1609 N. Wilmot, Suite 105C
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520) 320-1332
(520) 977-3549 - cell
(520) 547-2475 - fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 9, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Pima County > Tucson > 85745 > Financing in 85745 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer