Financing in 92782>Question Details

Bendol, Home Buyer in 92782

Can a foreign national get a mortgage loan in US (for investment purposes)? How hard?

Asked by Bendol, 92782 Fri Sep 23, 2011

Foreign national, no permanent residency, no SSN wants to invest in US real estate. With 50% down, foreign assets and foreign income, can one obtain a loan from a US institution. If yes, how painful of a process is that and what kind of rates would that be?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 92782

Answers

11
Hi

I am a Venezuelan an I obtained a Loan thru http://www.eastcoastinvestmentsco.com the helped us with not only a loan but with an EB5 investor loan for my brother for his permanent residence. I hope this helps, also I only put 35% down
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 27, 2013
I will contact East Coast Investments people. Thanks.
Flag Thu Jun 12, 2014
YES! I work with International Home Buyers and Foreign Investors to purchase property here in the US with a mortgage loan. There are special very well established International and USA banks that handle these loans. I have have worked with International second home buyers, embassies and ambassadors, diplomats, and parents of foreign students to purchase properties and many of them are getting mortgages to purchase the properties. You may contact me directly if you would like more information and the right persons to contact at the 3 main banks that I have found most easy to work, helpful and ready to lend.

I look forward to assisting you,
Natalie Middleton,
Broker Associate, Realtor
Remax
240-464-3117
WhatsApp +1 240 464 3117
International Dial +1 240 464 3117
WhatsApp +1 240 464 3117
nmiddleton@remax.net
hi, I am looking for a mortgage to invest in a US buy-to-rent single family home property and would like to get in touch with you. Please email : paoladupreparis@icloud.com
Flag Mon May 9, 2016

I can put you in touch with a lender I work with. Please email me from my profile.

Kind regards,

Arpad
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 12, 2015
I was also in search of mortgage one of my friend suggested me about Cal Coast Financial Corp they are very helpful you can refer to this link https://www.facebook.com/CalCoastFinancialCorp
Contact Paul International Consultants, http://www.paul-international.net/, they specializes in Foreign Nationals, email: info@paul-international.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 2, 2015
NO DOCUMENTATION, 30% down, LOANS for real estate in Southern CA.

You pick any registered escrow company with an office in San Diego, no lawyer needed but recommended.

Escrow is, a safe neutral third party that holds the money of both parties and completes the transaction.

Don't want to use escrow or title insurance?

Don't want to hold title in your name?

Need property management?

Need a business partner that knows US?

Translation services available in any language, put TRANSLATOR NEEDED in subject line and language.

Email=trulia@yoleo.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 2, 2015
Yes min the process is not too painful, we would like at least bank statements to document income
YES! I work with Foreign Investors all the time to purchase property here in the US with a mortgage loan. There are only a handful of banks that handle these loans, but it definitely can be done. I have 3 foreign buyers in escrow currently on properties and all of them are getting mortgages to purchase the properties. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like some mortgage loan contacts.

Also, I have an International Buyers Guide that is free:
http://heatherpaulonline.com/international-home-buyers-guide/

Have a great day,
Heather Paul,
Broker Associate, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-923-2334
http://www.HeatherPaulOnline.com
Hello Bendol,

It is definitely possible to obtain a loan from one of my foreign national lenders. The process is no different than any other loan that is done, which includes sourcing the foreign income and documenting the foreign assets. The downside to getting this type of loan is that the lender usually doesn't want that much risk associated with the purchase, so at least 50% is required as down payment. Plus, no fixed products are offered; only fully amortized and interest only ARM products are available. The pricing hits for this type of loan push the interest rates higher than current market rates, but it's a trade off for being able to secure a loan without having the standard documentation required for a loan. If you have any questions or would like a pre-approval for this type of product, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email.

Michael Abram
First Capital Mortgage
Direct: (310) 434-1718
mabram@firstcapitalmtg.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 25, 2011
Yes you definately can. You would have to work with a lender that has access to portfolio loan products, as fannie mae and freddie mac will not lend to foreign nationals. You are probably looking at 30-40% down, rates will not be that bad.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 24, 2011
Yes it possible, I have just closed one for Canadian citizen. With 50% down you will have no problem, but don't expect a rate in the 4's. That's not going to happen. Best of I have seen with a clean International Credit and verifiable documentation is in the high 6's will be much higher if you don't want to show any of your documentation.

Best of Luck!