Financing in 20715>Question Details

Takesha Port…, Other/Just Looking in Bowie, MD

Can I get a loan from the bank to help me get an apartment for my son and I?

Asked by Takesha Porter, Bowie, MD Mon Sep 9, 2013

1 vote Share Flag Financing in 20715

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Takesha,

You may get a home loan for a condominium style unit from a bank. I'm unsure of your specific needs, but if you'd like more details, click my photo to contact me. Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 10, 2013
Usually lenders do not give out loans for apartments. If you are seeking a house or condo, then lenders like myself can help you out. If you are serious about purchasing a property for your family, you should consider a condo. Then lenders like myself can help you get the loan you need for the home you want.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can!

Good Luck!

Brian Nguyen Sr.
Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 24, 2014
Hi Takesha!

Contact your local financial institution to see if you can secure a personal loan. If you have the income and the credit, why not consider purchasing a condo for you and your son. There are programs available to assist you in the process and possible provide money down if you quality.

Contact me for more details. I hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 10, 2013
Hello Mrs. Porter,

The bank will not loan on an apartment because there is no collateral to collect if someone defaults on the loan agreement.

you can check with credit union or your bank to see if the have possibly a personal loan you can utilize.

good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 10, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer