Financing in 48093>Question Details

Monique Knig…, Home Buyer in Warren, MI

CAN I PURCHASE A HOME WITH A CREDIT OF 617?

Asked by Monique Knight, Warren, MI Sat Jan 12, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 48093

Answers

5
Yes, I have mortgage programs available to my clients with 617 credit scores. Please note that credit is only one of several criteria (i.e. down payment, income, property location) when financing a home.
That is a lender question. If you are in need of a name and phone number for a lender please let me know. I have a few great ones that I can recommend you calling. My cell is 586.489.6373 and my email address is bdrob@mirealsource.com
Not given all of your criteria the answer is maybe(FHA can be lower FICO score but to be safe 620 is the treshhold).
Monique,

A good place to start with be to speak with a mortgage broker to discuss wether or not you can quaify for a loan. A mortgage broker will have access to more loan programs that might suit your needs.

Monique,

This is really a lender type question. There are many other factors besides credit score. Such as debt to income ratio etc. They can help you plan to get to the next step. Feel free to contact me to help you with the next big step to your future.

Vera