Financing in 53142>Question Details

Joshualisenby, Home Buyer in Kenosha, WI

CAN I GET A HOME LOAN WITH BAD CREDIT 505 CREDIT SCORE, IN WISCONSIN? joshualisenby@rocketmail.com

Asked by Joshualisenby, Kenosha, WI Tue Jan 8, 2013

My parents ruined my credit I found a nice house for 114,000 I would have 7,000 down in cash and have a new car since june 2012 and have never been late

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 53142

Answers

8
privateloans01’s answer
Private Loan Offer At Low Interest Rate

We offer private loans at a very low interest rate. No credit check. No stress like banks. We give business and personal loans to interested clients with very good terms and repayment duration. Contact us today for your loan.

privateloans01@hotmail.com
The link below will take you to a page on my site that covers this topic, at the end of the page there is a link to a guide book I published that will help you, good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
All good advice. Yes, you will have to bring up that credit score and only a review of your credit history by good loan officer at a bank or mortgage broker can tell you what to fix first.
Linda do you know of any??
Hi Joshua:
Unfortunately, your score is very low. However, if you talk with the right lender, they can provide valuable assistance to help you bring your score back up to qualifying levels, and sooner than later. I hope this helps!
There is definitely hope for you. Just follow the advice of Theresa and Marge and call a lender. There are lenders who can qualify you or tell you what you need to do to be qualified. I do know of a lender that specializes in first-time home buyers and he has worked miracles for me. He is honest and has a lot of product to choose from. If you would like more information, email me and I'll be happy to forward it on to you. Also, if you have anyway to prove that your parents ruined your credit without your knowledge, you may have recourse on that.

As far as your $7,000, the bank will want to know where it came from . If you saved it and have a money trail, then that's perfect. If you received it from a family member then it must be seasoned for a period of time and you must provide a notarized letter from the giver that it is not a loan and does not have to be paid back.

Keep all of your payments on time including your rent and utilities and any other monthly payment and put a little away if you can to help start building that credit score. The lender will also be able to help give you further advice on building your credit in the shortest period of time.

Then contact Theresa or Marge as they are from Kenosha and more familiar with your area than myself.

Wishing to the best in your quest for a home of your own.
Hi Joshua,
The banking industry changes everyday but usually you need anywhere from a 620-640 credit score to qualify for a home loan. There is also debit to income standards as well as employment history. Then each bank has it's own over lays. However you really need to talk to a lender so you can get the best advice on how to get to the score you need. When your ready, please call me and we can go shopping for the perfect home for you!
Joshua,

Only a lender can tell you if you qualify. You could possibly qualify in the future, follow the direction from the lender on how to clean up your credit.

Marge
Yes, be a good puppet so all these washed up cheerleaders can stay in the real estate business. So, they can keep home prices artificially high so they can teach their children to be good consumer. cubicle rats.

By the way, I actually have decent credit but I pay in cash! Don't fall into their evil trap!
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013