Financing in 02151>Question Details

bbox, Home Buyer in 02151

Best lenders in Boston, MA?

Asked by bbox, 02151 Tue Jul 21, 2009

What are the best lenders in Boston area in terms of favorable rates, good customer service and speed of closing?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 02151

Answers

5
Go with the right person, more than the company! I have worked with sromano@mortgagenetworks.com he is down to earth and a straight shooter!
bbox
I work for First Eastern Mortgage Corp., we are not a mortgage broker. We are a federally funded bank, which allows us to offer the lowest rates and fees around. When doing business with us, you are doing business with a direct lender. There is no middle man, we lend, originate, and underwrite all loans in our office.
We have an excellent reputation, and we were the #1 Mass housing Lender for the past 3 years. I can provide you with more information, if you would like.
Don't be afraid to shop around, I have no problem competing against any lender.
Thanks and Happy hunting...
Fairway corresponds with Chase, Bank of America, GMAC, Citi Mortgage, Flagstar, Wells Fargo and BB&T.
I have access to all of their rates each day (so I can see who has the best rates) and I also have all of the variences in their underwriting guidelines so I can find the best home for the specifics of your situation.
I also can act as a broker to a variety of banks if need be.
Lynn - thanks for your response. Can you tell me specifically what lenders you work with?
Hi bbox,
My name is Lynn Devin Ashe with Fairway Independent Mortgage and I am a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist. I am a correspondent lender with many of the major banks in the country so I am able to present you with mortgage options that best suit your needs with competitive rates and attention to key contract dates . Please see my linkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynndevinashe for further information about me. I can be reached at lynna@fairwaymc.com to answer your questions.
Lynn