Financing in Park City>Question Details

Aaron D., Home Owner in Park City, UT

Bank of America RMIC (LPMI) HARP = ?

Asked by Aaron D., Park City, UT Fri Sep 14, 2012

I've been trying, trying, trying to refinance my loan with BoA for at least a year and a half. Finally today I found out information that RMIC is our LPMI provider, but the BoA rep says no dice with RMIC. In looking at RMIC's website, it looks like there might be some forms I could fill out to change this. Anyway, just wondering if any one with experience dealing with any of this could help me. BoA told me I completely qualify for a HARP refinance otherwise. Thx.

Answers

2
Yes, going into BoA website and print out the forms that they provide and try to submitted as soon as possible. If you don't get any answer you can contact a mortgage broker and they can provide you more information.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
Hi Maria... I've already talked to people from BoA (loan officer, etc) and they told me that this RMIC MI company is the hold up. The lady from BoA told me there's nothing I can do from my end...