Financing in Park City>Question Details

Aaron D., Home Owner in Park City, UT

Bank of America RMIC (LPMI) HARP = ?

Asked by Aaron D., Park City, UT Fri Sep 14, 2012

I've been trying, trying, trying to refinance my loan with BoA for at least a year and a half. Finally today I found out information that RMIC is our LPMI provider, but the BoA rep says no dice with RMIC. In looking at RMIC's website, it looks like there might be some forms I could fill out to change this. Anyway, just wondering if any one with experience dealing with any of this could help me. BoA told me I completely qualify for a HARP refinance otherwise. Thx.

Answers

5
Yes, going into BoA website and print out the forms that they provide and try to submitted as soon as possible. If you don't get any answer you can contact a mortgage broker and they can provide you more information.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
Just want to set record straight, I'm supposed to be logged on here under my Real Estate Agent account but when my thoughts published, it showed me just as a Homeowner. I need to disclose I'm an agent when I say anything real estate, so I wanted to shout out and say, heh, that's not only my personal homeowner's opinion, that's my professional real estate opinion as well. OK, thanks, and keep pushing on the LPMI. Ask them for your copy of the policy and for the disclosure they're required by law to provide you.

Keep me posted!
I'm doing a short sale right now, 99% sure added LPMI AFTER the closing and of course the borrower was NEVER TOLD. Only surfaced after I started working a short sale for my client. This is why personally it scares me for banks to become Real Estate Agents. Their extreme greed make ethical and fair treatment of buyer's and seller's a pipe dream, they'd more easily find it on a used car lot. It's yet another example of how those we rewarded with the hard earned money of the taxpayers,

1) care so little for those who need the assistance and have paid the highest prices of your greed. First by making loans which should never have been made, then accepting the money from govt taxpayers
2) been advertising your encouragement and assistance in refinancing , help with underwater properties, short sale don't foreclose yet it's just a maze, which leaves you going what?
3) they're probably figuring out how to charge us money while we wait in the short sale line.

Little crooks sometimes!
Go check your paperwork. They've become somewhat infamous for adding "after the closing". Very interesting don't you think?

Really, check it out. Google BOA and LPMI and see if there's any class action going on in your state.
Hi Maria... I've already talked to people from BoA (loan officer, etc) and they told me that this RMIC MI company is the hold up. The lady from BoA told me there's nothing I can do from my end...