Financing in 01741>Question Details

John, Home Owner in 01741

As an American citizen living abroad with a mortgaged house in Massachusetts, where can I find a bank that will refinance it?

Asked by John, 01741 Sun Jan 1, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 01741

Answers

2
I would contact the bank that you keep your American funds in. They will know your situation best. Also, the current lender may be willing to look at your loan and do a re-write without refinancing. It is worth an ask - especially if you have equity.

(Keep in mind that when you give a thumbs up to an answer - or better choose an answer as a best answer - it helps the answerer on this site.)
John,

Any lender will be happy to work with you. Especially in Carlise. You do not have to live in a country to obtain financing. You do have to have provide that you have the income, credit rating, and that the property will appraise for amount you are looking for which will vary depending on if the home is rented and being treated as an investment (approximately 75% loan to value)

If you need a great loan person, contact me and I'd be happy to provide one.

Louis
Web Reference: http://www.LouisWolfson.net