Financing in Springfield>Question Details

Jerome, Home Buyer in Springfield, MA

Are there are any hard money/private money lenders for owner-occupied homes/construction in Massachusetts? Need a loan for 24-36 months.

Asked by Jerome, Springfield, MA Wed Oct 10, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Jerome,

I may have a resource for you. Let me know more about your project(s) and exit strategies i.e location, loan amount, experience, team members, etc. Email me

Looking forward to hearing from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 10, 2012
Thank you, sir! I will be in touch.
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
Your question makes it appear that you know more about lending than the average person.
However, if it is owner occupied, it sounds like a renovatiion and you might find a local bank that would make you a construction loan and then an end loan.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 2, 2012
One source is You can post up your deal for reputable private money lenders to look at and potentially contact you to get you funding.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2012
Thank you! I will do it.
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
Thank you! I will look into that.
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer