Financing in Springfield>Question Details

Jerome, Home Buyer in Springfield, MA

Are there are any hard money/private money lenders for owner-occupied homes/construction in Massachusetts? Need a loan for 24-36 months.

Asked by Jerome, Springfield, MA Wed Oct 10, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Jerome,

I may have a resource for you. Let me know more about your project(s) and exit strategies i.e location, loan amount, experience, team members, etc. Email me info@allenmurraytv.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 10, 2012
Thank you, sir! I will be in touch.
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
Your question makes it appear that you know more about lending than the average person.
However, if it is owner occupied, it sounds like a renovatiion and you might find a local bank that would make you a construction loan and then an end loan.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
One source is Moolahlist.com. You can post up your deal for reputable private money lenders to look at and potentially contact you to get you funding.
Thank you! I will do it.
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
Thank you! I will look into that.
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012