Financing in 32082>Question Details

Nymets010, Home Buyer in 32082

Are there any underwriters in who can "manually underwrite" a USDA home loan? I have low scores but good income and rental history.

Asked by Nymets010, 32082 Mon Jun 27, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 32082

Try getting a NACA mortgage. Have you Realtor sign you up so she can represent you. If you go to the NACA website yourself you will be required to work with a Realtor they chose so contact your Realtor today and tell her you want to get the NACA mortgage.

Here's the website, but remember DO NOT sign up until you have chosen your Realtor and she logs you in:

If you don't have a Realtor yet, contact me and I can give you a great recommendation in Ponte Vedra.s

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 28, 2011
You can get approved with under a 600 credit score for home loan not sure about USDA though. I have a 580 credit score and got approved for FHA just 3.5% down, The Lenders Network sent me to one of their lenders to get me approved so I would try there.