Financing in Gravesend>Question Details

Sivan, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Are there any programs that help first time homebuyers buy condos in Brooklyn? (joint income 100K)

Asked by Sivan, New York, NY Wed Mar 5, 2008

Looking to buy (Gravesend/Midwood area) hopefully in 2009, joint married income around $100K. My credit is good but I have a loan I took out 2 years ago that I'm paying off.

Answers

5
Sivan,

As lending has changed so much in just the last 6 months it is difficult to say how things will be in 2009. There are definitely steps you can take to work towards your goal now that are tried and true...save up as much money for a down payment and reserves (in case of job loss or income fluctuations), maintain your good credit and clearly identify the neighborhood where you want to live. I would be happy to help you formulate a long term plan. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

E-jturnquist@guardhill.com
C-845-544-3001
Web Reference: http://www.guardhill.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 5, 2008
Dear Sivan,

I'd love to sit down and chat with both of you to complete a thorough Prequalification. I'm a Local Mortgage Banker and I've been helping HomeBuyers for 22+years here in the NY Metro region.

In the Prequalification meeting we'll review the building blocks of a successful mortgage application: IAC or Income, Assets, and Credit. Then we can determine the loan programs we can offer you and the programs that are the best fit depending on your family's goals and financial lifestyle. I'll also guide you through the entire process of buying a home, from finding a great local Realtor, to making an offer, home inspections, contract signing, loan process and closing. My clients get a personalized "First Time Buyer's Seminar."

I'm accessible seven days a week and I make house calls, so give me a call today and we can get you on your way to homeownership!

Trevor Curran
Office: 516-829-2900
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
http://www.phsloans.com
Give me a call at (718) 698-2179 at Prosperity Real Estate Group, We are on Richmond ave as well, I can help you answer any questions you may have, this is not commitment to come with us. YOu can call and inquire about this even if you are already working with someone. Buying a properity is a constitutional right, and we are here to make sure you are not provided with erroneous information. We welcome this questions because it allows us to do research for you and ourselves which we can share with others.

My Name is Caesar Galindo Office manager, and Law Student at CUNY Law School.
Please give Albert of Unlimited Funding a call. He has many programs and I'm sure he will find the best one to meet your needs.
His number is 718-459-9300

Mine is 917-497-0729

There are lots of programs for first time buyers on Federal, State and local levels. Check with your mortgage broker.

If you are not in communication with a really good mortgage person, contact me offline for a referral...Gail@GailGladstone.com.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com