Financing in Birmingham>Question Details

L Gio, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

Are there any programs in AL(down pay. assist.,grants) for Disabled people with children?

Asked by L Gio, Birmingham, AL Wed May 6, 2009

Answers

6
Per my mortgage banker friend, her bank here in Birmingham AL is offering grant money to go along with the financing packages available to you. You may want to contact me so I can get you her info and pass your s along to her. 205.552.6405
Yes there are. There is still a Federal Down Payment Assistance Program available for FHA loans. You still have to have a credit score sbove 620 and income. This program is not available through brokers, so you would have to call one of the big boys !!!

If you have more questions, just let me know
Hello. There is a program that will do 100% financing and pay your closing costs. Please call me at 205-514-5177, and I'll give you the information.
I selling a home with owner financing in Forrestdale, Alabama.Willing to do zero down if you have ok credit.
Web Reference: http://www.mycashflow1.com
I heard on the local news last night, that money was coming available. If you have access to a computer and you will be able to find some info on the news websites, if not call me or e-mail me and I will try to get the info you need, Good Luck!
There are programs availab le; unfortunately, they run out of money. Email me and I will give you the number that I have for them.
Thank you and Have a Great Day!
jean thrasher
jthrasher@realtysouth.com