Financing in Inwood>Question Details

Fiona, Other/Just Looking in 77459

Are there any programs designed to help students rent an apartment in Manhattan (Inwood/Washington Hgts)? I c

Asked by Fiona, 77459 Mon Oct 1, 2007

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Inwood

Help the community by answering this question:


Adina Greenberg’s answer
The JCC in Inwood will help connect people w. available apartments. Fill out an application and speak to Shelley Bulman at (212) 568-5450,, fax (212) 928-3059.
Also, try calling the housing department of Yeshiva University.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 13, 2008
You might try or your school's student housing department. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2007

Speak to your student services rep or whomever is in charge of housing. I know quite a few universities (i.e. - Columbia, NYU) and colleges have some sort of off-campus housing buildings, tips or lists for brokers willing to discount their commission. If that doesn't help, feel free to contact me via email and I can do a preliminary search in a brokers' database. The Manhattan rental market is competitive so it's best to get your "ducks in a row" before starting your search.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 1, 2007
I do not know of programs, but for Manhattan there are still deals out there especially in some of the predominantly Hispanic communities..good food, wonderful people and alot more rent for your money.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 1, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer