Financing in Greenwood>Question Details

Mt23699, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Are there any new home builders that will do a lease to purchase in Greenwood, Indiana?

Asked by Mt23699, Indianapolis, IN Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

3
Mallorie Wilson’s answer
With builders, this is nearly impossible to find. Builders are beginning to see tremendous traffic through their model homes as well as an increase in contracts to build. If I were you, I would pursue newer built homes in communities still currently selling new builds. You would be pursuing a lease to purchase with the actual homeowner; however, still obtaining a newer built home. In my experience, a homeowner looking to compete with the builder, has extreme difficulty in selling their home, unless they've discounted their property well under the current builder prices.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
malloriewilson.com
317-590-3434 direct
I doubt you would ever find a builder that would do a rent to own deal period. they have to tie up a construction loan to build and they just would not take the chance the deal would actually go through.

Just rent and buy when you can.
Are you wanting them to build a new home or buy one of their existing? I don't know of any builder that would build on a lease to own. Sorry.